Part 3

When Ash finally got into town, he saw it again the police box he saw in front of the cabin. This time he was sure it was real. But he ignored it once again and continue to walk inside the bar.

Ash was surprised to find a different bartender than the one that was there the night before. The new bartender was a tall thin man with brown floppy hair, a tweed jacket, and a red bow tie. Ash walked up to the counter and ordered his drink.

"What'll it be?" ask if the bartender.

"Jack, and leave the bottle"
Testing new bartender search the shelves behind him trying to find the bottle Ash had asked for.

"Amy, I need some help over here" he shouted across the room.

Not long after a red headed woman came running across the bar.
"I can't find the bottle this man ask for" he told her. Amy walked behind the counter and grabbed the bottle of the shelf and handed it to the bartender and walk away. Ash watching her as she left. When she was out of sight he turned it back around and took a drink from his bottle.

"Attractive isn't she?" asked the bartender making friendly conversation.

"Yeah, she is" he paused "Say what's your name anyway?" he continued. The bartender hesitated for a second before answering,

"Smith, John Smith. But most people call me the Doctor"

"Know anything about that phone booth out in the parking lot?" Ash asked.

"Indeed I do, it's mine"

"Why the hell do you have that here"

"Well to tell a little secret," the Doctor said as he leaned forward and spoke with a whisper, "It's a time machine" he continued.

"Bull shit" Ash responded trying to repress memories of his trip through time he had just the year before.

"Come with me and I will show you" the Doctor invited.

"Amy, grab Rory and let's go" she grabbed an awkward looking man and pulled him out the door. Ash followed the Doctor to the front of the rather strange police box.