Scene 1.1

AN:- Claire Holt as Maria Carbonell  

All of them leaned forward, none knew what to expect as the stared at the darkened screen. All Steve knew was that the movie was apparently about him and he was curious as to what the person or being or whoever had sent this had on him and what they had gathered.

A loud whooshing sound of wind moving through the air at high speeds was heard before loud ominous sound surrounded them as the screen opened up to show a grey landscape that was unidentifiable, the only indicator that the camera was moving was the slight movement of wind. Suddenly out of nowhere two bright lights moving towards the camera was shown as the white light covered the screen entirely.

All of them covered their eyes with their hands, blinking rapidly, "My eyes are precious to me you know," Tony's grumbling was heard.

Almost immediately with the bright light the screen changed back to the grey landscape before a small red light appeared along with the blurred figure of a bulky man waving. The screen moved behind the man and closer to him to show a large truck coming his way and the man wearing a red Eskimo suit and holding a stick that held up the red light. The truck came to a stop and two men got out from either sides, "Are you the guys from Washington?" the man wearing the red suit asked (Man 1), "You get many other visitors out here?" one of the men asked (Man 2) as snow whirled around them, "How long have you been on-site?" the other man questioned (Man 3) as Man 1 turned around to lead them somewhere.

"Since this morning," Man 1 shouted to be able to be heard over the falling snow and the wind, "A Russian oil team called it in about 18 hours ago," the rising sun could be seen beyond them yet it brought no light to the ashy land. "How come nobody spotted it before?" Man 3 asked as they trudged through the snow, "It's really not that surprising," Man 1 commented, "This landscapes changing all the time." The camera moved back as their blurred figures could hardly be seen through the heavy snow when suddenly another man holding a red light passed the camera. "You got any idea what this thing is exactly?" Man 3's questioning voice was heard through the wind, "I don't know. It's probably a weather balloon," Man 2 commented making Man 1 chuckle, "I don't think so," the camera then zoomed in once again on man 1, "You know, we don't have the equipment for a job like this," the camera turned around to the two other men, "How long before we can start craning it out?" Man 2 asked, holding his hand to cover his eyes from the snow. 

"I don't think you quite understand," Man 1 shouted as the camera moved to show their backs, "You guys are gonna need one hell of a crane." The ominous music suddenly thundered as the camera moved to show a flashlight moving over what seemed to a large disk or wing sticking out through the snow.

"What is that?" James whispered as they all leaned forward, "It seems to be wing of a jet or a plane," Athena muttered with a frown, "A what?" James was taken aback by her answer as he frowned with confusion, "A plane you know," Tony snapped condescendingly, "Those large, bird-like things that fly." Yet James still frowned, "It's a form of muggle air transportation," Lily muttered softly making James nod in understanding, "I'm sorry but w-what's a muggle?" Bruce questioned as he adjusted his glasses nervously, "It's what we call non-magical folk," Remus explained making him nod in understanding.