Chapter 2 pt 1

☆

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮
𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗧 𝟭

⁂ミ★⁂

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧?"

"𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗛- 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘. 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚...."

"𝗔𝗥𝗘..𝗬𝗢𝗨...𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘..."

⁂ミ★⁂

Emma's frustration radiated throughout the group. "Well what are we supposed to do?" She exclaimed waving her arms around, Jacob just grinned "Em..." the suggestion of a party was practically pouring out of his mouth, however Ryan stepped in, "Well, we should go inside. Like he said."

"We could go inside. Until morning..."
"yeah"
"Or...Or we could do something else"

Julian caught onto what the other wanted to do and sighed "Really Dylan?" "Come on!"
Ryan seemed confused "What are you talking about" Dylan grinned looking over at his friend "No Mr Hackett. No Screaming Kids...Just a bunch of grown ass adults ready to cut loose and get down with their animal side" Julian scrunched up his nose "Gross..." "OHH HELL YEAH" Jacob exclaimed, glad someone caught onto his idea, Julian took Wes by the shoulders and rolled his eyes, trying to protect the boy from his friends' idiocy, however Wes grinned too, he wanted to party and have fun, knowing it might be his last time to do so before school started.

"P A R T...why the fuck not!?"

"Dylan please, we have a child present!" Julian huffed, the taller boy turned to him "Jules its fine! Don't sweat it, we'll just put him to bed and go out, he'll be fine-" "No! I wanna join!" Ryan shot the youngest boy a look, telling Wes that there was no way on earth he was getting involved in this.
"One last epic bonfire blowout for all time"
Everyone except Ryan, Julian and Abi liked the idea, the three only reluctantly following the group, and unfortunately, Wes had managed to convince Jules and Ryan by guilt tripping them, so he too, would be tagging along.

⁂ミ★⁂

𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗡

Supplies were first. Everyone split off once again, in search of drinks, snacks, anything they could find that would make the night one to remember.