Chapter 1

"Hey wake up." "We need to go to a interview." I hear a soft voice. "Como'n Harry wake up." I open my eyes and see too blue eyes. O go Niall let me sleep. "No you need to wake up." Okay okay give me a minute. "We are waiting for you." Niall leaves my room. I take a shower and go to the other boys. "Finally." Said Louis. Im sorry i was tried. "It's okay." "How did you sleep mate?" He said. Yeah good. I smile and walk to the car. Were do you want to sit? I ask to Louis. "Next too you." I nod and let him sit next to me.

"Goodmorning boys." Said Amber. "Im gonna ask a few questions." We nod and we started the interview. "Okay so you are all friends but who is your best friend from the band?" Looks at Liam. "Euhm i think we all are best friends i don't think that we have groups you know." She nods. "Okay Louis you and Harry are really close friends how did that happen?" Louis gives a quick look at me. "Euhm i don't know i think it just a click you have with someone." He smiles at me. I smile back. After more questions. "Okay that is it have a nice day." She said and smiles at us.

"Im so tried." Zayn said. "Get come sleep mate." Liam said. He nods and goes to his room. "Euhm i think im gonna on a walk someone whant to join?" Niall said. "I will." Liam said. "What about you too guys?" He ask and look at Harry and Louis. "Euhm no im tried sorry." I said. "Yeah im gonna stay here Liam." Louis said. "Okay no problem." Niall said. He smiles at us and leaves with Liam.

Want to eat something? "No im good." What do you want to do? "Euhm what about a movie?" Sounds good. I said and going sit next to Louis. "You okay Hazz?" He ask. I love when he call me like that. Yeah im fine. I said i give him a sad smile. "No your not Hazz. Talk to me you are acting weird lately." I look at him and quick look away. It was enough to see his worried eyes. I have a lot of nightmares and i can't sleep good. I look into his eyes. "Why did you not tell me that Harry? Im your best friend you can tell me everything you know that right?" I nod. I just don't want that your worried about me. He come closer to me and hug me. I hug him back. "I have a idea." He said. Like what? "Im gonna sleep with you tonight i will see if you have nightmares when i am with you." He said with a smile. Okay. I smiles and give him a hug.

Later that day:

"Guys we are going to sleep." "Okay goodnight" Liam Said. "Have a good sleep." Zayn said. "Goodnight guys." Niall smiles at us. "Oh guys im gonna sleep with Harry this night." And they leaves. "Hey you alright?" Louis ask. I nod. He walk to me and hug me. "Don't worry i got you yeah." He says whispering. Thank you. I whisper back. "Como'n you need sleep." He said. I look at him. "Hey hey don't worry yeah im here." I nod and lay in my bed. I feel Louis laying next to me. I turn to him and cudel him. I feel his arms around me, and feel my body relax. I slowly fall a sleep.

Next morning:

I wake up from Harry. Harry you okay? Mumbled in his sleep; "No no no don't don't go away no no no no not again." Hey hey Hazz. Im here. I whisper. He opens his eyes. "Lou?" It's okay it's okay i got you. I whisper. He lay his head in my neck. I put my arms around him. "I can't do this anymore." He said when he started crying. It's okay. Shhhss. It's gonna be okay im here. I feel he relax. He slowly pull away. Everything is alright yeah im here. Now go back to sleep yeah? I said soft. He smiles sad at me and lay next to me. He close his eyes. Do you want to cudel? I ask. "If you want." Come here Hazz. I open my arms. We lay there a long time. Just hold him close to me. I feel so good.

"Goodmorning guys." Niall said with a smile. Goodmorning i said back. What do you want Hazz? Euhm im not really hungry now. I know you don't want to eat but you need to eat a littel bit yeah? I said and take his hands. Hazz if you need to talk or if there is something wrong come to me yeah? I will help you. I said when i look into his green eyes. "Okay." He said with a smile. I nod and make breakfast for me and Harry. Here you go. I give the breakfasts to Harry and we eat it. "Do you want to do something?" He ask. Okay what to you want to do? "Euhm i want go to the park i need to talk to you." He said and he look serious. I nod.

------------------------------------------

Hii, at first happy birthday Liam!!

Thanks for reading the first chapter from "Our Love Is Strong But They Were Stronger" i hope you like it! If i write something wrong you can say that im from Belgium and i don't have English on school. I also started write"I Love With A Shy Boy" but i had a better idea for this story.

Please vote and comment. Thank you for that! ❤️ Hope you are okay. If you're not you can always talk to me! Have a nice day/ week! 💕