Frosty, Amiya, and Fluttershy

When Nanami and the gang woke up, they found themselves on a pile of bunny dolls that looked 100% identical to each other. 

"Eww, we sat on a pile of bunnies? What kind of crazy world is this? Let's get up and go look for somebody to talk to." Solar walked away from the dolls. 

"Yeah, maybe we should." The gang got out of the doll pile and walked far, far away until they found a single talking bunny. 

"Oh, hello there. I'm Frosty the Bunny. I didn't expect 5 people to visit me. You see, the underground is very dangerous. Lemme tell you some basic rules so that you can survive." After the bunny spoke, the girls' hearts were trapped in a box. 

"Down here, you need to eat lots of carrots to survive! Take this big, orange, juicy carrot so you can grow stronger!" Frosty summoned a huge carrot out of nowhere. 

"Uhh.... why is it so big? And why is it pointed directly towards us?" Nanami asked, but the huge carrot was already heading towards them just like a meteor! 

The girls thought they were going to die due to the enormous carrot, but just then another carrot blasted Frosty away. 

"Hello, little people. Did the weird bunny try to hurt you? I'm very sorry for that. She was my house pet. My name is Amiya, caretaker of the ruins. This mountain is a place for Yokai who wanted to get away from humans, but I don't see the point in all that. Come on in and we will have some carrot pie." Amiya brought in the girls to her house, and there were a lot of carrot pie on the table. 

"Wash your hands and eat these pies. And remember, the yokais here are our friends, so do not hurt them!" As soon as Amiya finished her words, the girls washed their hands together and ran to the table to eat the pies. 

"These pies are delicious! But.... won't eating yokai food make our bodies sick?" Chino asked. 

"No, she probably used the recipe from humans. We won't get sick, besides if there's only yokai food, what will we live on in this mountain?" Solar answered. 

After they ate the pies without any doubt, they soon found a training pony dummy. The girls were scared that the dummy might come alive as a yokai, but Amiya assured them that it's okay to train with the dummy. When they encountered it, the battle screen arose, but Nanami thought it was a good idea to make friends with the dummy for future occasions. The dummy was spared, and they went on to the next room only to meet a yellow pony.

"Uhh.... hello.... I'm Fluttershy. The pony yokai. What brings you humans here? I really don't wanna fight...." the pony said, but the fight screen appeared anyway. 

Nanami pressed SPARE, but the pony did not go away. Instead, her feathers rained all over the battle box, and the girls had a hard time dodging.

"What do we do with this pony?" 

"I don't know, maybe complimenting..... is the option?" 

Thanks to the words of Chino and Solar, Nanami decided to compliment the pony's hairstyle. Fluttershy instantly blushed, and the feathers made a heart formation attack being careful not to hit anyone. 

"It worked! Just a little bit more..... and we can get her out of here!" Nanami exclaimed. And soon, after a lot of actions, Fluttershy was spared and became their friend instantly. 

"Thanks, girls. When I get out of here, I want to be human. Wish me good luck!" Fluttershy flew off without a trace. 

"Gee, what a funny pony.... I hope to get out of this strange place soon." Unlike the other girls, Solar kinda hated the place and hoped to explore more wide places. So, when the girls went to the living room where Amiya was sitting, Solar told Amiya that they wanted to leave this place saying that 'strong women like us can handle any yokai'. 

All of a sudden, Amiya's face scrunched up and she jumped out of her couch, saying "No way you girls can make it through this dangerous place! The yokais will come after you, and on top of that there's the queen who needs 5 human souls to get better again! Now listen to me and be the good girls you always have to be!" 

The girls did not listen and wanted to get out through the back door so they ran, but Amiya was faster. 

"Fight me if you want to get out of here, since it is the only way." Amiya said, and the battle commenced. Soon, there were giant carrots growing out of the ground everywhere, and Amiya picked some of them up to swing it like a bat. 

The girls had a hard time dodging, but only pressed mercy throughout the fight. Amiya was surprised at this behavior, and she thought the girls were playing around with her. 

"Why won't you fight? Is this some kind of joke? I expected you girls to be strong women....." 

"No, it's not like that. We don't want to hurt you. We just want more experience with the yokai out there and we can befriend them even though they might be scary!" Nanami assured her that they will not be endangered out there. 

"Okay, so take this carrot pie and underworld map, and my cellphone number! You know it's still dangerous out there!" Amiya gave the girls items, and the girls gave her a hug and went out to the snowy forests.