Not trusted.

Tw: none

Robins pov

"Is she okay?" i asked steve through the walkie talkie. he replied "Uh i dont know. Get back to the high school i dont know what to do. Shes passed out" Me and nancy ran to her car I had tears in my eyes and nancy seemed horrified.

'Please be okay' i thought to myself as nancy drove off to the school. 

~time skip to the school~

Nancy parked as clsoe as she could and we both ran inside. We saw steve freaking out nancy ran to her "Steve! What the hell happened to her?" nancy panicked steve said "I- i sent her to get the walkie talkie then i saw her float! Thats when we talked to you and played the music through max's walkman! Then she stopped floating and fell down and passed out?!" i shook my head. Thats insane. "N- no that- thats not possible w- we we talked to her Y/n we tlaked to her through the walkie talkie she she was scared? Nancy im not insane here! Right? Yo- you heard her she- shes alive? When you talked to us she was screaming b- but i dont think she could hear us?" steves eyes widened "H- how is that possible?" Dustin came up with this elaborate plan of how she could talk to us. But it sounded completely false. I shook my head "No way in hell thas possible! Henderson be smart here" nancy held Y/n crying. "Oh my god. Moms going to kill me. I need to to tell mike! He needs to know." nancy started freaking out. "C- can we call him? I mean i think that could work if you know joyces house number! You can tell mike about it a- and maybe he would know something?" nancy shook her head "Only mike knows the number. El told him through a letter once but i dont know where he hides the letters" steve took a deep breath "god damn why did i leave her alone! Shes not trusted alone! Thats it someone stays with everyone at all times im assigning pairs!" steve then shouted

"Robin and Y/n your a group. Lucas and max. Your a group. Uhm Me and nance were a group and henderson your alone" steve explained dustn quirked an eyebrow "I dont think i can be trusted i think nancys better off alone" nancy then said "Woah woah no i want to by with Y/n i know her ebtter than all of you assholes" steve then said "Yeah but robin is defensless and Y/n can throw  a heel." i shook my head. Steve was setting me up. I dont mind but nows not the time. lucas then said "Is now a good time to say that i told jason and everyone else where eddie is?" steves eyes widened "Lets go! We need to give him a walkie talke in case he sin trouble sinclair im going to beat your ass. Someone get Y/n nancy meet at the shed. Robin and max go with nance i will take dustin and lucas. " Steve then yelled. I helped nancy pick up Y/n. Though she was incredibly light max helped open doors nad get her int he car. we all got in and nancy drove off. halfway to the shed i saw Y/n start turning in the back i sat in the back and max in the frong to watch her. After afedw seconds she shot up breathing heavily. I took a deep breath unsure of what to do. her pupils were giant and her eyes were glossy "W- what the hell happened?! Where a- am i?" i said "Y/n you you passed out you got the wlakie talkie then something happened yo- you talked to me and nancy! Do- do you remember?" she hugged me. MY heart was racing. She sat there for about five minutes trying to figurw out what happened then nancy said "N- not to break the moment. were here. And were too late." 

we all ran out other than Y/n Steve ran to us "Lets go right now." We all ran back to the family video. we sat in there until we heard eddie "Hey im at skull rock do you know where that is?" steve said back "Do i know wher eit is? I invented that rock and dubbed it as the makeout spot" eddie said "Okay big boy harrington" steve blushed then stuttered "O- on o- our wa- way" We all laughed and i said "Aww stevie has a little crush" Y/n laughed and steve said "Oh no both of you are head over heels for eachother dont say i wrong" Y/n went silent and so did i Y/n then said "AT leas ti aadmit it. Robin i a in love with you there steve you got real deep shit one me now." I opened my mouth. I never thought this dqay would come. in all reality i thught it wa simpossible. Y/n went silent again "s- sorry that was awkward. Steve can i change buddies?" I said quickly "N- no not awkward i- feel the same way" she looked at me adn smiled "Really?" i looked at her eagian "Yeah" dustin said  "I hate to break the moment. but we have to go" i frowned and we all left.

--------------------------

IT gets real here mate

(888 words)

-Madds<3