Snips tries to talk to Priscilla

With Blitzo....

He waits for Maisie at the cafe

Milky gave him his strawberry tart*

Blitzo chews on it as he sees Maisie coming.

Blitzo- Hi honey !

Maisie sighs sadly: Hi daddy...

Blitzo- Alright what is it honey ?

Maisie sits down: Void has Tito's sister Ice cube, and he challenged us to a basketball challenge against the evil team, but Priscilla acts like she doesn't care and she hurt our feelings, while I was trying to figure out who's going to be on our team Jenny started arguing with my friends, we won't be able to win this challenge cause we're falling apart.

Blitzo- Ohhh..... Thats a handful.

Maisie: Yeah, I don't know what to do.

Blitzo- Honey just go back and practice with them. They dont know what to do in the team without you. Without you they're a pike basically sitting ducks

Maisie looks at him: You really think so?

Blitzo- I know so. Plus you are the glue to the group. Just go back and practice with them.

Maisie smiled and higged her father and ran back to her friends who are practicing.

With Priscilla .....

Since her babies are at Wally's ...

She tearfully and angrily trashed her room

Snips however came with flowers and chocolate to make it up to her*

She doesnt want to answer anyome

Snips knocks on the door*

Priscilla- Go the FUCK away !!!

Snips: Babe it's me.

Priscilla- I don't care ! I heard everything you guys said about me !

Snips is shocked: Babe, I need you to cheer for me.

Priscilla- No ! I get it now okay ?! Im not stupid I heard rverything ! Yall calling me a family hater and yall up and LEFT me ! LEFT ME !!!

Snips: But you said those hurtful things to us, and you said you can live without a mate like me, is it true?

Priscilla- You tell me ! Yall abandoned me like Im nothing ! I heard Jenny yelling at you guys about me !

Snips: Huh? Wait, you really didn't say those things?

Priscilla- Don't treast me like Im stupid y'all abandoned me because I talked smack about Ice Cube being a damsel ! If I really meant that then I dont need you whimpering around trying to defend me because I know thats NEVER gonna happen !

Snips: If it was you that's kidnapped I want you to cheer for me when I freed you from the challenge.

Priscilla went to the window.

Priscilla- Well its NOT and look where it has gotten me ! You could have defended me before I lashed out but no ! You're not any different ! You're just like all the others ! You up and left me with everyone ELSE !!!!!

Snips gasped*

She sits down and tears up feeling angry and hurt.

Priscilla- I really needed you. You were my boyfriend. You were supposed to stick up for me. . And you blew it.

Snips looks down: I want to impress you at the challenge... Hoping you can cheer for me, but I'm the worst. *places gifts at the front of the door* I'm going to practice now. I'll see you soon babe. *walks away*

Priscilla- I NEVER want to see you or anyone else again. And I mean it.

With Jenny.....

Jenny puts her baby to sleep

Spike: Babe you can't abandon your friends, they need you.

Jenny- You shouldnt be talking. I see you leaving with everyone else. I only left with yall because I had no other choice.

Spike: We don't know why Priscilla would say something like that, I mean would your brother say she doesn't care about you?

Jenny- Yeah but UNLIKE you and everyone else. At least I was mature enough not to make a hig deal about it

Spike: But what if we lose? Will Void make us all prisoners?

Jenny looked deadpanned for a second. Jenny- Didnt you hear a GODDAMNED thing I said ?!

Spike: Sorry sorry babe.

Jenny- If we lost they KEEP Ice Cube forever. DUH !!!

Spike: Okay okay!

Jenny grumbled as she holds her head.

Jenny- and you shouldn't be talking. If you complain about me leaving then WHY did you follow me?! Why didn't you stay behind ?!

Spike: Cause you can't lock yourself in this house forever.

Jenny- I am NOT locking myself here forever ! I left because I cant stand people talking shit about their friends !! And plus you arent even gonna play either so what's you're problem ?!

Spike: Maisie is the glue that brings you and the others together, without her, you feel like your not the same without her.

Jenny- Then what am I supposed to do ? Huh ? What do you expect me to do go back and say " Oh Im sorry you were right about everything ! " ?!

Spike: Hey, they'll say they're sorry to you as well. They just need to focus practicing.

Jenny- Look I dont care about a stupid apology ! God if you listened to what I said you would know that wasnt what I was talking about !!

Spike: Chill out babe, things will work out. Just like Maisie said.