The Morning After

A/N: So you guys wanted the continuation?

This chapter contains several references to a scene from the 'Sex and the City' episode, 'The Domino Effect'.

Okay, so I know this took a while, I'm not sure how many of you have read my other SpideyPool smut but if you have, you know that I'm a bit insecure in writing smut. But, considering that, in the space of two days, I got over a 1000 hits and 68 kudos on AO3, I'm gonna assume I'm an okay writer.

See, I've started accepting Marvel related prompts on my tumblr, and through PM's here on Wattpad, and while I wait for some new prompts, I figured I should finish this one off.

Deadpool squirmed. Sunlight was filtering in from the curtains, gently caressing Wade's face.

It was disgusting.

He groaned and pulled a pillow over his head. Wait, spare pillow. That meant no Peter.

Of course. He sat up and pulled himself out of bed. He moaned and scratched at his scars. His memory was a bit foggy after the bath sex. And the floor sex. Then kitchen sex. Bed sex. There had been a lot of sex.

It had been therapeutic, really. He'd come to a lot of personal realisations. Like, the wallpaper really matched the ceiling. Peter was a great interior designer. His talents were wasted as a superhero. But the flexibility. Yeah, his talents were wasted. He should be a full-on prostitute. An escort. Catering exclusively to him. Wilson Industries. One employee- the lovely Peter, one goal - lots and lots of sex.

As he left the bedroom, he wondered if he found a trump card. Dying equalling sex. Seemed good to him.

He hummed to himself. For the first time in a long time, perhaps forever, he was feeling sexed out.

Until he reached the kitchen, and found Peter there, cooking pancakes, clad in the sexiest nurse outfit he had ever seen. The sort of sexy nurse outfit no self-respecting person would wear outside of the bedroom. The sort of white and short, incredibly short, dress that screamed kinky and any suggestion of real medical practices was really, really beside the point. This sort of something was out of Wade's deepest fantasies.

[Did we say sexed out? We meant sexed up.]

<Whatever means we need sex right now.>

Sooo sexed up.

"Uh, Peter?" Wade said in a voice far too high pitched to be his own. "What'cha wearing there?"

Peter turned to look at him, his face flushed. He looked down at the outfit, with a flight-or-fight look on his face. "Nurse outfit..." he muttered.

Wade blinked twice. Then crossed the room and pushed him against the bench, nibbling at Peter's neck. Peter moaned in response, but kept his hands on Wade's chest.

"I got dominoes."

"Dominoes?" Wade asked, more focussed on getting closer and getting Peter out of that incredibly sexy outfit, trying to get back to kissing.

"Sex and the City right?"

Wade stepped back and gave him a shocked look. "You serious?"

Peter shrugged sheepishly.

"Because I'm totally up for that." Wade continued. "You on the floor... in that... perfect..."

"I got dominoes." Peter whispered again.

"I love a good Candy Stripper."

"This isn't about stripping, it's about striping," Peter dutifully quoted back.