Chapter 1

English is not my first language, So I'm so sorry for the bad grammar or any mistakes that would be shown in the book.

The update would be a bit slow since I have another book that I would like to keep updated as well!

====================================

The day began with the sunrise and spread throughout the city. A floral, nutty, and smoky aroma permeated a specific location. The cracking sounds of the coffee machine and people conversing obscured the entire small coffee shop.

"Did you know that the greatest Hanguang Jun is searching for a spouse and is roaming around the city?" a lady seated near the cafe's counter table inquired.

Really? Oh, I've heard something about that Hanguang Jun. He's the COO of the Gusu Lan Corporation. I've also heard that he's a very cold person. I've heard that he rarely even spoke unless it was necessary. Not even a single person has seen him smile! If you have seen it, he seems even more terrifying than the CEO itself!" Another person said as she leaned in closer to her companion to whisper more gossip.

Wei Wuxian, a barista, overheard the gossip. Not that he liked to listen to this kind of nonsense in the first place. He chose to ignore those folks while he went about his work. He can't risk losing his sole job only to hear more gossip about someone he doesn't even know.

Wei Wuxian is a 27-year-old guy. In the meantime, he works at a cafeteria. Wei Wuxian had chosen to rent an apartment while he was in college since he wanted to live alone.

He's a simple character. He's both clever and personable. He was born with a handsome and lovely face, as well as waist-length hair. When he opens his eyes, his dark long lashes frame his eyes with flattery. In every circumstance, his crimson-red lips could readily curl into a smile. His brows were furrowed, his legs were long, and his shoulder was broad. Many others would think him appealing, and even a man would try to pursue him. Unfortunately for them, Wei Wuxian was never interested in getting into a relationship.

Another regular day working at the coffee shop had passed. Wei Wuxian was ready to close the cafeteria and go back into his apartment. He ensures the lock of the cafeteria as he flipped the open sign into the closed sign. After finishing the locks and everything. Wei Wuxian occasionally puts on his hood before walking his way to his apartment.

He apparently acquired an apartment near the coffee shop, so he won't bother with public transportation once his duty is done.

A few minutes had passed. He arrived at the door of his apartment and he took off his shoes. The moment he walks inside, He could see the torturous mess of his apartment. A flashback immediately runs through his head, as he remembered having a small party gathering with his friend. He also remembered how he woke up late to his work, so he didn't have enough time to clean up.

Wei Wuxian sighs when he sees the dirty clothes strewn everywhere. There are crumbs all over his couch. They were hidden tissue at each corner even though it was very clear enough to see from afar. A lot of random cords tangled at the top of the small table. The amount of food leftover is everywhere. And lastly, the fishy, and unpleasant smell flowing towards his nose.

Wei Wuxian frowned and wrinkled his nose at the smell he inhaled. Looking instantaneously at the mess in front of him. Wei Wuxian could only huff to himself. He was very tired and exhausted and he really wanted to sleep, But he couldn't bare to sleep continuously when his apartment looked and smelled like this. So he indulges himself to arrange his apartment even a little bit