His Story

A loving son to his parents, a caring brother to his sister and a loyal & trustworthy friend. With looks that would turn heads and the charm that would make every girl swoon, Yang Yoseob seemed to be the perfect guy.

Being an idol for more than 6 years, he has had many expeiences. But there is one aspect he lacked experience in, and that is love. Since debuting he never had any serious relationships. Even though he dated a few celebrities and even non-celebrities, he felt like he has yet to meet the right one. And time wasn't on his side either. He was always busy, and if not for preparing for their comeback, he would be busy with his musicals. And now, his group members and himself are more busy than ever because they just launched their music label in Japan. And on top of that they have upcoming tours on their schedule.

As the main vocal of BEAST, he has to carry a lot on his shoulders. One of the veteran idols in the industry, BEAST is a six-member group under Cube Ent., that is until the unimaginable happened on April 19, 2016.

, that is until the unimaginable happened on April 19, 2016

"Yeobo! Yeobo, have you seen the news?!" Yoseob's mom exclaimed

"Wae? Yeobo, is there something wrong? Did something happen?" His dad replied.

"Should I call Seobie to check on him and the boys? Although I already saw this coming because Hyunseung has been very distant to the boys this past couple of months and there was obviously a problem since then", his mom said while showing the articles to his father.

"Oh-hoy. Yeobo! Be careful what you say, somebody might hear you and make news out of it. We don't want another scandal. And besides, I'm sure the boys decided on this for the good of everybody. Just send Yoseob an sms to see how they're doing because maybe there busy with work right now." Said his dad.

At the time the news broke out, Yoseob had just finished exercising at the gym and was heading out to the studio to meet up with Junhyung

"He really did it this time." He thought to himself. "Even though we already talked about this and knew that this was going to happen, but why do I feel sad, betrayed...angry."

Nobody can blame Yoseob for how he feels because they have been a six-membered group for all those years and then this happened. All the hardships and memories that they shared. He just feels really apologetic to the b2utys who have been supporting them since the beginning.

"Nothing really lasts forever." He sighed, as he walked through the streets of Seoul with his disguise on.

It was almost 8 in the evening when Yoseob returned to their dorm. Since they were preparing for their comeback they are living together again in one dorm for the company's convenience and everyone else, since their dorm is just a couple blocks away from Cube. But sometimes the members still visit their own homes to do this and that.

"Yah! Where have you been? It's already very late.", Doojoon asked.

"I went home to grab a couple of things, sent Yanggaengie to pet day care and then dropped by my noona's cafe.", Yoseob answered.

"Yah! Yah! Yoseob-ah! Have you forgotten that we were supposed to meet at the studio earlier?!" A very annoyed Junhyung said.

"I'm sorry, Yong PD. I really forgot. Forgive me jebal. And please don't let me sing those high notes again as punishment." Yoseob sincerely apologising afraid of the high notes.

"Hyung, why do you always go there anyways? You don't even drink coffee because of your throat." , Dongwoon, the maknae asked.

"Noona has a lot of girl customers, who knows I might find a girlfriend there.", Yoseob jokingly said.

Doojoon smacked Yoseob, "Yah! Enough of that..Do you think it's time to joke around after what has happened? Now that it's only the five of us, we should work even harder to make uri b2utys proud."

"Yoon-leader is right..kekeke and we should not let this incident bring us down. BEAST fighting~" Gikwang cheered.

And just because of GK's sudden unexpected cheer everyone burst out laughing. They laughed and talked and laughed again and didn't even noticed that it was already midnight.

"We still have practice early tomorrow. And we'll be leaving for Japan in the afternoon." Yoseob said.

"We should sleep already. Goodnight hyungs~" the maknae said.

"Good bam everyone."

"Night..keke~"

"Good nightieee. Bbyung~"

"Good night."

And just like that the boys went to their respective rooms and snored . . . I mean slept the night away.☺