Ready? Go.

After four hours of travel, Ellie finally arrived in Korea at around noon. The airport was jampacked. It seems that someone famous just arrived/about to leave. Then she saw a man holding out a sign that reads, "Isabelle Chen"

"Annyeonghasseo, I'm Isabelle Chen", she greeted.

"Annyeonghasseo, I'm Jason Kang, chauffer/tour guide/writer/blogger extraordinaire. You can call me Jason. I was sent by your company to help you out with your project. So Isabelle...can I call you Isabelle?"

" Sure. I'd like that." She said.

They were in the middle of a conversation when Ellie's phone suddenly rang.

Ellie: Hello. Hi dad.
Dad: Hi Ellie. So how was your trip?
Ellie: It was ok. I'm still at the airport but I'm about to go to the apartment where I am staying in Mapo-gu.
Dad: No, you are not. I've arranged for you to stay at my business partner, Mr. Park's hotel in Gangnam.
Ellie: But dad I just can't ditch the apartment my company rented for me.
Dad: No buts, Ellie. You should go now. Mr. Park is expecting you to arrive and he wants to have lunch with you.

Before Ellie could protest more, her dad said goodbye and hung up the phone. She had no choice but to go to Gangnam.

Ellie: Sorry about that Jason. It was my dad calling.
Jason: It's ok. So where to?
Ellie: I have to go to Gangnam to meet up with my dad's friend.
Jason: ok then. Let's go.

They, then, rode Jason's car to Gangnam. While driving, they just could stop talking. Jason was a cool and funny guy and he was really comfortable to be with. And because he is fluent in English, they had no problem communicating with each other.

Jason: So, Isabelle, is it your first time in Korea?
Ellie: Yes, it is. But my dad has been here a couple of times because of work.
Jason: Oh I see. We should go site seeing sometime.
Ellie: We should. I hear there are a lot of places to see here un Korea.

The drive to Gangnam went by so fast because they were enjoying themselves talking about the most random things.

Jason: Hey, is it ok for me to just drop you off in this hotel? I have to go meet up with a friend for lunch.
Ellie: Yeah sure. I'll be fine. After lunch, I'll just go straight to the apartment.
Jason: Are you sure you won't get lost? And are you gonna be ok carrying those luggages of yours?
Ellie: I'll be fine. And besides I have your number so if I get lost I'll just call you to pick me up.

Jason gave Ellie directions on how to go to the apartment from the hotel in Gangnam and then he left.
She went in and headed to the hotel's restaurant. A waiter then led her to a table where a man around his early 60s was sitting. She then introduced her self.

Mr. Park: Nice to meet you Isabelle. You've grown up to be quite a lovely lady.
Ellie: Nice to meet you too Mr. Park. My dad sends his regards. He said he wanted to see you but he's just too busy with work.
Mr. P: I don't know if you remember but this isn't our first meeting. I met you when you were still a little girl. That was the time when my family and I went to the Philippines.
Ellie: I think I do, Mr. Park. Your face seems so familiar.
Mr. P: I'm glad you do. You were really close with my son and daughter that time. You three were inseperable, always playing together. You should meet them sometime.
Ellie: I'd be happy to, Mr. Park.

They ordered food and continued getting to know each other. Mr. Park was a really kind and friendly man.

Mr. P: Isabelle, you really are a nice young lady and respectful too. You'd make the perfect daughter-in-law.
Ellie: Thanks Mr. Park. (she said smiling brightly at his compliment)
Mr. P: I should introduce you to my son soon. I think he'll totally fall for you.

Ellie really enjoyed lunch with Mr. Park. He was really fun to hang out with.

Mr. P: By the way, here's the key to your room, Isabelle. It's on the 23rd floor. I hope you'll like it. And I already asked someone to bring your luggages to your room. So you don't have to worry.
Ellie: Thank you so much Mr. Park. I hope I won't be a bother for staying in your hotel for 3 months.
Mr. P: You can stay for as long as you want. I'll do anything for my future daughter-in-law. (He jokingly said)