Prologue

"Fine! If you wanna leave, then fucking leave, dammit! You mean nothing to me!""You know what, bitch? I WILL leave! Let's see your bank account survive on its own

"You know what, bitch? I WILL leave! Let's see your bank account survive on its own."
"Honey... I love you, but the FUCKING MONEY is only spent on the INJURIES that YOU GAVE ME. You know EXACTLY why my face is broken."
"It's your own damn fault. You decided to choose violence every day. I knew that if I didn't fight back, you would hurt me even more."

[New POV]

"Why is it so hard for me to find someone who appreciates me just for who I am

"Why is it so hard for me to find someone who appreciates me just for who I am...?"
Maybe it's because your character has too many flaws.
"N-no- I don't."
Yes, you do. The way you look down on others, the way you panic when Lantern is around - he's literally married - and the fact that you cry whenever you think you're alone.
"W-why am I even paying attention to you?! You're a voice in my head! This isn't-..."

"...this isn't real."

[New POV]

"Wha- *cough* what went

"Wha- *cough* what went... wrong?! WHY DO I-I- *cough* I ALWAYS FAIL?! ...I'm just gonna lay down and hope I die... so I don't have to fail ever again."

[The rest of the story will now be in 3rd person POV.]

Squishy woke up with a headache. He was no longer coughing up feathers, but his chest still hurt. Everything hurt. What happened...? He looked up, and blushed, seeing a surprisingly attractive streetlight. "Dammit, Squishy!" He thought, "Now is NOT the time to be gay!"
"Hello, all of you," The streetlight said, "I found you all in dire situations, so I did the funniest thing I could think of. I'm going to make it so that all of us have to try and get along."
"Fuck. Lantern's here. And his wife- why is she looking at him like that-? SHIT, SHE'S WALKING UP TO ME-" Timey thought, panicking. "Um.. hello. Can I... help you-?"
"I know you like my husband. You can have him, I don't want him anymore-"
"I'M STRAIGHT-"
"The fuck you are."
"I'M SERIOUS-"
"Really?"
"YES, GET OUT OF MY FACE!"
Streetlight watched Timey and Mirror fighting, chuckling when Timey claimed to be straight. "Ha. Pretty sure everyone here is at least bisexual."
"SHUT THE HELL UP-"
"I'm a lot stronger than you are. I can bend this place to my own will."
Mirror scowled, "He has a fucking god complex. That's just fucking great." She said sarcastically, "But he's right. I'll come out of the closet. I'm lesbian."
"Is that why we divorced-?"
"Yes and no. You also just mistreated me."
"A-all of you, shut the fuck up." Squishy said, already feeling like he was going to cough up more feathers. He fell over, laying on the grass. The ground was cold. It felt nice. Squishy slipped into some sort of sleep, where he could hear everything, he just couldn't wake up.
"Fuck, he passed out." Streetlight said, carefully picking Squishy up and slithering into a cabin. The three other objects followed. Streetlight set Squishy down on a couch, careful not to wake him up. "God, why is he so cute...? NO! STREETLIGHT, YOU HAVE A GOD COMPLEX, YOU ARE TWENTY FEET TALL, AND YOU HAVE KILLED HUNDREDS! You are NOT falling for a guy you literally just met!"