ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ || ᴅ. ɢʀᴀʏꜱᴏɴ

ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ » 800

ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ » 800

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇxᴛ » ᴛʜᴇ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʜɪᴍ, ᴅᴀᴍɪᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀꜱᴏɴ + ᴛɪᴍ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴀꜱꜱ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ » ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ

"Holy shit Jason" You were used to seeing your boyfriend covered in bruises, cut and all types of injuries having been trained by Alfred to treat all kinds of wounds.

But having his brothers and sister coming through the window one of them bleeding out onto the floor was new, at least for you.

For someone in shock you snapped out of it fast, grabbing the first aid of the coffee table. You slowly lifted up the Red Hood helmet, he was ready to crack a joke went you told him to take his shirt off but your expressionless face shut him up.

You weren't even focused on your boyfriend sitting cross legged on the bed with all his siblings or the little shit chugging your coffee.

They admired you, the way you stepped up when you were needed, the way you got pissed of when something bad happened to one of them. They understood why Dick adored you, Jason threatened him when you met the family, telling his older brother not to fuck up with you.

Damian respected you not that he'd ever say it and Cassandra idolised you, she wanted to be like you, understanding, merciful, smart, funny, pretty, you weren't really a people's person but you still got along with most of the people you talked to. Tim liked that someone related to his sleeping struggle and caffeine addiction.

Jason loved how tough you were, never cracking under pressure, and he loved when you agreed with his methods of justice because you knew that some people were beyond saving. He was extra happy when you looked Bruce in the eyes and told him you were going to kill the Joker if he ever messed with any of them again, and from there a new member of the outlaws was born.

"All done" You broke the silence, getting up to pull the small bin over towards all the blood soaked cotton piled up next to Jason's tired body.

"Thanks babe" you could never understand why Jason called you that, at least not until you saw the scowl on Dick's face so you ended up giving him a pet name just to spite him, and all the other siblings.

"No problem birdie" grinning when you heard Dick groan in annoyance "Now go take a shower you smell"

He nodded getting up. All of the Wayne kids had clothes at yours and Dick's house, for this reason and for when Bruce was being a little bitch and one of them needed comfort.

"All right anyone else?" Turning around and sitting on the small couch, when none of them moved you pointed at Damian patting the spot next you. He groaned but walked towards the sofa sitting down showing you where he was hurt the most.

---

A half hour later you had everyone patched up and showered. All of you in the living room pilled up in a massive pillow fort, the boys were wrestling.

Finally you could relax and drink your coffee. You were sat next to Cass who was reading your book with her head on your shoulder, you picked up your cup

why's it so light- did I already drink it?

You finally realised,

"Tim?" turning your head to look at the boy who was being squished under his brothers, who stopped to look at you

"Yes dear?"

"Did you drink my coffee?"

"No"

"No?" your voice calm as ever "Well whoever drank my coffee, should know that I had sleeping medicine in it"

That's when he broke "fuck, sleeping medicine, why would you-" his voice slurring slightly "you ass" and he was out.

---

About an hour later everyone minus you and Dick were asleep. Cass had fallen asleep on your left shoulder. The other two had fallen asleep fighting each other.

Dick loved you for many reasons, the way you kicked ass even though you don't always follow the no killing rule, how you stood up for people, he was extremely happy when you were introduced to his family and they loved you.

Shuffling your right side, he wrapped an arm around your waist. You rested your head on his shoulder, "I love you so much"

"Love you more my baby bird"