chapter 3

this chapter involves SH and blood⚠️

Liv's POV

I went straight home after school. When i opened the front door i stood there in pure shock for a few moments. May was sitting at the kitchen table talking to my mom.

"Oh hello darling!" my mom says happily.

"Hey Liv" She gave me a crooked smile and i could see something wasn't right.

"Hey mom, hey May" I said confused

"Your friend May wanted to talk to you, but since you weren't home yet we talked a bit. She's a wonderful young lady."

May smiled. That same crooked smile. I just noticed that her eyes were glossy and she gave me a look to get the hell out of here and go to my room because she was about to break down. I took my shoes off and went upstairs with May.

"May what's wrong? And how do you know where I live??"

"I asked your friend Eve! She's really nice."

"Oh okay, well it's kinda weird that she just told you like that, but you ignored my question"

She sat down on my bed and started fidgeting with her rings. I sat down next to her and took her hands in mine. I looked at her face and she looked at mine. Her eyes are so dreamy.

"I'm okay Liv, I just wanted to see you."

"I don't believe you, something is up."

I look down again to look at her rings but something catches my gaze. I look at the sleeves of her hoodie- there are stains. New stains. They look like blood.
My eyes widen and May must have noticed because she stood up.

"I uhm.. I have to go to the bathroom"

"May wai-"

She walked out of my room before I could finish my sentence.

She came back 5 minutes later and sat down again.

"I'm sorry."

Her hands were shaking and tears were forming in her eyes again. I looked down and blood was dripping through her sleeve. I looked at her again, tears were rolling down her cheeks and her lip was quivering.

"May what happend?!"

"Liv i'm so sorry.."

"Please don't apologise! But can I please see your arm?"

"But it looks ugly."

"May scars aren't ugly! But we really have to disinfect them. Please let me help you"

"okay.." she said with tears still streaming down her face.

I take my first AID kit and disinfect them, after that i put bandages on her wounds.

"thank you Liv" She says while pulling me into a hug.

I love you May. I want to say the words but I can't, it's like my voice dissapeared.