chapter 4

⚠️this chapter involves smut. if you dont want to read smut, skip to the next chapter⚠️

Liv's POV

"May,  we should probably go shower now, we had PE today"

"yeah you're right, let's go!"

We get in the shower together. After a few minutes I notice May staring at me. I can see the lust in her eyes but i'm too afraid to say something.

"Are you okay May?"

She smirks. Fuck she's hot. I can see her eyes slowly gliding down my body.

"My eyes are up here" I say while smirking at her. She looks at me and comes closer.

"What are you doi-'

Her lips smash into mine while she slowly pushes me against the wall. She switches to my neck and leaves marks all over me. I let out a soft moan as I feel her hand getting close to my breasts.

She slowly starts to circle my nipple while still leaving marks all over my neck.

Suddenly she gets on her knees and kisses me everywhere. from my neck, to my collarbone, to my breasts, to my stomach. Every kiss gets closer to my area. My breath hitches when she starts to kiss my thigh while her hand gets closer and closer.

"May"

"what's wrong love?" she smirks.

"please"

I look at her beautiful face, her eyes filled with lust and mine filled with desperation.

"please touch me"

Her thumb starts to circle my clit while she's leaving marks on my thighs. I start to moan louder and louder when she starts going faster. She starts to circle my clit with her tongue while thrusting 2 fingers inside of me.

I cover my mouth with my hand and bite to prevent myself from screaming.
She looks up at me and takes both my wrists with her free hand and pins me against the wall making me unable to move. I look at her and i can see her smirking again.

My legs start to tremble as she goes faster and deeper, I get closer and closer to climax every second.

"May i'm going to cum" I say while struggling to keep standing up.

"Beg." she says

"what?"

"you heard me darling. beg me to let you cum."

"please May, please let me cum"

"hmmm i don't know darling"

"please!" I say, almost yelling now.

"May i'm so close please!!"

"go ahead, Liv. cum for me"

I do as she says and she helps me clean myself. My legs are still trembling and i can barely stand up. May pulls me into a nice, long, hug.

"I love you May"

"I love you too Liv"

NEXT PART COMING SOON!<3