Beginning

Aaaaaaaaa. "It's finally the first day of my new school! I'm so excited to make new friends!" chuckled Winter. Winter was packing her stuff and was ready to leave the house. Mom cried "I hope you become wonderful by going to college. Me, Ellaine and Dad will miss you a lot." Winter replied, "I'll miss you all too! I hope you guys stay healthy!" As Winter went inside the car, all her family members waved her a hand while crying. Winter felt sad and happy and so she also started crying. It took about 2-3 hours until she reached the campus. The driver of the car said "We will be reaching the campus in about 5 minutes. Make sure to get your things ready and don't forget anything in the car!" Winter replied "Ok! Thank you for notifying!" Once Winter had reached the campus, she immediately started to find her friend. As she was walking up the stairs in the campus, someone pushed her downwards by accident and when she was about to fall and hurt herself, a boy came and grabbed her hips and dragged her upwards to how she was standing before she fell. Winter thanked the boy, "Thank you." The boy replied "No worries, make sure to be careful while on the stairs." In her mind she thought that the boy was really handsome. As she was walking up the stairs her friend came running for her. Winter shouted "STRAWBERRY!" Strawberry her friend replied "WINTER!! I'm so glad I found you! I thought you'd be lost since the campus is huge!" Winter replied "It was quite big but it's good that I was able to find you!" Strawberry happily asked "Let me bring you to your dorm. In the information section that I checked, it said that your dorm roommate can be a boy or girl." Winter's happiness was gone, instead it was full or frightens. Winter said, "I guess it'll be alright." Strawberry replied "You'll be totally fine. Also even though I'm also new I don't even know why I know so much information hehe." Winter said, "Let's go find our dorms now!" Strawberry forgetfully said "I'm sorry, I totally forgot about bringing you to your dorm. Oh wait I forgot again! Before we go to our dorms, let's go check our dorm roommate. The list is on the front desk." Winter excitedly replied "Let's go!" As the two girls went to the information desk, they saw a girl that was very popular among school and her name was Jewlz. Strawberry said, "That girl with the modern bag is the most popular girl in school. She got like 10 love letters but ignored all of them. You shouldn't be around her cause she's quite a meany. Also I heard all this from another friend." Winter said "Oh wow. People can be quite scary." The two girls reached the information desk. They checked for they're name. Winter shockingly said "Yay I found my name! Let's see who my roommate is!" Strawberry surprisingly said, "Girl. You got like the best roommate even though it's a boy. YOU GOT EUNWOO AS YOUR ROOMMATE LIKE BRUH. " Winter asked "Wait my roommate is a boy. Noooooo. But first who is he?" Strawberry replied "He's the most popular boy in this school and Jewlz also likes him so you shouldn't really talk to him even if he is your roommate." Winter weirdly asked "Who's your roommate though? I'm really curious." Strawberry said, "Let's see. Umm oof. My roommate is Geo. I think it's a boy but I'll have to see." Winter said "I'll go to my dorm myself since I know my dorm number now. See you strawberry! I'll text you later!" Strawberry replied "Ok, see ya later!" When winter entered her dorm, she saw a half naked boy that she had seen when she almost fell off of the stairs. The boy said, "What a coincidence. I guess your going to be my roommate." Winter asked "What's your name though? I forgot to ask earlier." The boy said, "My name is Lee Eunwoo. Call me Eun that's my nickname. What about yours?" Winter replied "My name is Park San-yoon and the name I use for people to call me is winter but my nickname is winwin." Eunwoo said "Nice nickname! I'm gonna call you winwin from today so you call me eun ok?" Winter "Ok I guess." Eunwoo said "Winwin, your bed is right in front of mine but you can shower first." "Ok thanks" replied Winter. When Winter was done showering and came out of the bathroom, she started to pack her stuff. While Eunwoo asked "Did you meet Jewlz yet?" Winter replied "I only heard about her from a friend. Why ask?" Eunwoo replied "Oh it's just because she keeps on approaching me even when I said I didn't like her." Winter casually said "It's probably because she doesn't want to give up on you." Eunwoo angrily asked "How can I make Jewlz stop approaching me then?" Winter replied "Maybe date someone so that she gets jealous, then it's all up to the situation." Eunwoo kindly thanked and said "We kind of match at what we talk about! Let's become friends! Since we are also roommates!" Winter replied "I feel like it's too early to become friends but I think we both really match a lot so sure I have no problem with it and also I didn't think you would have such a hyper personality." Eunwoo said, "When I get used to a person, I get super hyper sorry. But I'm a boy so of course I can also act cool." Winter forwardly said, "I'll go out to get fresh air and to also meet my friend." Eunwoo replied "Have fun! And by the way school's gonna start from tomorrow. Just letting you know!" Winter went to meet her friend Strawberry. Strawberry sadly said, "I'm DOOMED Winter! My roommate is also a male!" Winter said, "Eunwoo isn't that bad Strawberry." Strawberry replied, "Oh well lucky you. My roommate is such a weirdo! He keeps on calling me "Fruity" and I'm like bruh." Winter cutely said, "My roommate also called me "Winwin" so I guess it's normal to call people by their nicknames or something." Strawberry said, "Br careful around Jewlz though. She likes Eunwoo more than anyone. Cause he's overall just popular regularly, but it's said that he never dated yet. I don't know all the information but that's what I heard." "I'll go back to my dorm then I guess. I'm kind of sleepy sorry. See you tomorrow!" Strawberry replied "Kk, make sure to get plenty of rest. Good night!" When she reached her dorm, she saw a girls shoe in the front of her dorm room. She peeked inside the door and saw Jewlz. As she peeked through the door, she heard Eunwoo say, "Jewlz. I want you to stay OUT of my life and stop liking me." Jewlz asked, "Wait your roommate is a girl!? OMG I'll go ask the information desk to change your room! You can't stay in a dorm with a girl." Eunwoo replied, "Oh well no thank you. I chose this girl as a roommate for a reason and I'm sure you will soon know the reason." Jewlz aggressively said, "Huh ok.. But just to let you know I love you!" Eunwoo angrily and as a man said, "I never said I loved you and also I'll call security if you don't get out of my dorm ASAP. Also don't try to hurt my dorm roommate. I'm quite sure you'll do something so I'm keeping her in watch." As Jewlz started to walk to the door, Winter quickly ran to the bathroom near her dorm and peeked from there. After she saw that Jewlz had went into her own dorm, she quickly ran inside her dorm, washed her hands, brushed her teeth and went to sleep. Eunwoo asked, "Why are you in such a rush?" "I'm just sleepy good night" replied Winter. Eunwoo said "Have wonderful dreams and good night!"