The Campus

Next morning, Eunwoo shouted, "Wake up Winwin! You going to be late for your first class ma'am!" Winter opened her eyes and thanked Eunwoo, "Thanks for waking me up. My hobby is sleeping so I sleep too much hehe." Eunwoo replied "No worries. Make sure to get ready for your first class. I'll wait for you so make it quick." Winter thanked once again, "Thanks! I'll get ready in a sec." When winter got ready and changed, the two of them left the dorm. Eunwoo said, "Our first class is science so we have to arrange seats. Let's go quick or we might be late." Winter replied, "K." When Winter and Eunwoo had reached the science lab, Strawberry was already there and when strawberry saw Winter and Eunwoo come into the science lab, she got shocked. Strawberry shouted, "WINTER!!" Eunwoo asked, "Is that your friend?" Winter replied, "Yep. Well then see you later," Winter went to where Strawberry was sitting and Jewlz came into the science lab. Winter said, "Morning Strawberry. How was your dorm first night?" Strawberry replied, "I guess it went quite normal then what I expected, but look at Jewlz flirting with Eunwoo." Jewlz said, "Morning my darling!" Eunwoo replied , "I am not your DARLING you are not my DARLING. So get away from me and don't talk to me." Jewlz replied "Aww, your such a cute boy. How was your first night with your dorm roommate? Fun?" Eunwoo said "We have our own beds idiot. What were you even thinking? Also sit somewhere else. Not next to me cause Geo is sitting next to me." Jewlz quickly waited for Eunwoo to sit on a seat. Each table had 6 seats and so Eunwoo sat in where Winter's desk. Since Strawberry was next to Winter he sat in front of Winter. Geo sat next to Eunwoo, but then Jewlz came and sat on the other hand of where Eunwoo was sitting. Then a girl came and sat next to Winter. Winter said, "Hi! What's your name?" The girl replied, "Hi! I'm Ruby and also am i aloud to sit here?" Winter replied, "Of course! Let's become friends!" Ruby happily said, "Sure!" The teacher came in and started the lesson. The teacher said, "Hello everyone! I hope you all are healthy and there are many new students this year so I'll make sure to remember all your names by the end of this month. For the  new students, I'm Ms.Melanie and I'm your science teacher. Ok so for today's lesson, you will be doing a potion project. Since the desks have been arranged well with 6 of you on each desk, that will be your group. Make sure to cooperate and make a good teamwork. You may start now!" Jewlz said, "Ok so, me and Eunwoo will get the materials. Geo and that strawberry girl can prepare the glasses and the last two can get the potions ok?" Eunwoo replied, "No thanks. I'll go get the materials myself so Jewlz can just rest on the desk cause she probably has nothing else to do. The others can just do what Jewlz said" Jewlz cutely said "Such a cute boyfriend Eunwoo." Eunwoo replied "I don't want to argue here. and also I never said I was your boyfriend. Just letting you know." After all the supplies were on the desk and all of them wore there science uniform, Jewlz purposely spilled the potion on Winter's science uniform. Jewlz laughed "OMG, I'm so sorry!" Eunwoo angrily said "You did it on purpose Jewlz. Winter, are you alright?" Winter replied sadly "I'm totally alright... I'll go get changed." Eunwoo quickly held winter's hand and brought her to the nearest toilet in the campus. Eunwoo manly said "You can change in there but I won't go in ok?" Winter thanked "Thanks Eunwoo." After Winter finished changing, they quickly went back to the science lab. Jewlz angrily asked, "Are you two dating or what?" Eunwoo replied "Yes we are dating actually. Sorry but you have no chances to date me now." Strawberry stepped in and said, "WHAT." Eunwoo said, "I'll go talk to Winter outside real quick." Winter and Eunwoo went outside. Eunwoo asked, "Can you pretend to become my girlfriend please?" Winter replied, "Why me?" Eunwoo replied, "The other girls only like me for my face. I'm sure that I can trust you." Winter replied, "Only TWO months then. I'll allow it for TWO months ok?" Eunwoo replied "Ok!" Eunwoo and Winter went back inside the science lab while holding hands. For Winter it felt a little uncomfortable but she tried to not show it with her face. She went back to where she was sitting earlier. After they're first subject has finished, they had a break for 30 minutes and so the three girls rested. Once school had finished, Winter went to Strawberry's dorm to chat and Ruby also came. Eunwoo was also there to talk to Geo. Strawberry asked, "Are you actually dating Eunwoo?" Winter replied weirdly, "Maybe?" Ruby said, "I mean if they liked each other than they can date right?" Eunwoo added, "Yes! Ruby is so correct." Strawberry asked, "Were you eavesdropping?" Eunwoo replied, "Yes but it's only to protect my girlfriend." Ruby said, "Let's change the topic. Let's all go on a date! I found handsome boys and they're willing to date. There are three so let's all go together." Eunwoo angrily said, "No! Not Winter. I'm her boyfriend." Winter said, "I'd like to go if I can. Is it alright with you Eunwoo?" Eunwoo angrily nodded. Strawberry asked, "When are we going?" Ruby replied "Tomorrow at 10:00am to 13:00pm." Winter said, "Ok! I'll go back to my dorm now." Eunwoo added, "Me too." After the two   dorm roommates went back to they're dorm, Eunwoo asked, "Let's date for REAL." Winter replied, "The campus life has just begun but I'll choose either the person from the date or you. It's too fast for me to decide yet." Eunwoo said, "Actually I'll also think about what I said." Winter dramatically said, "Well then see you. I'm going out." The day of the date was up. Winter met up with her two friend, Strawberry and Ruby. Eunwoo couldn't just let Winter go so easily and so he had followed Winter with his friend Geo. Winter said, "Let's have fun!" As the three girls went inside the cafe, they saw three boys looking as if they were waiting. Ruby went and asked, "Are you three these people?" She asked as she showed the address and profile of them on the phone, the one who sat in the middle said, "Yes." They introduced themselves. "Hi! My name is Hyunbin," said Hyunbin. The other two boys were named Jungho and Soobin. The three girls also introduced themselves. Jungho asked, "How old are you guys?" Winter replied, "We're 19. What about you guys?" Hyunbin replied, "We're also 19." Jungho asked, "Winter, can we go on a private date next time? Also can I get your phone number?" Winter replied, "Sure!" As Winter and Maro were getting they're phone numbers, Hyunbin asked, "Girls! Who's the most handsome guy in here?" Strawberry said, "Hmmm. Probably you Hyunbin." Ruby said, "For me it's probably Soobin. He looks cute." Soobin winked at Ruby. Finally Winter said, "I think it's Jungho for me. He's really kind and he looks really attractive to me." The 6 boys and girls talked for hours and Strawberry said, "We'll get back to our dorms now. We'll make sure to text you guys sometime." Hyunbin replied, "K, the date was really fun. I hope we can do this again. Bye!" The three girls caught Eunwoo and Geo peeking at them. Winter pulled Eunwoo outside the cafe and asked, "What are you doing here?" Eunwoo replied angrily, "Oh! This is the cafe I usually come to during this day." Winter replied "Oh well that's nice! I hope you have fun!" Winter let go of Eunwoo's hands and left.