Persona

Over Twilight Bridge the wind begins to howl. The scene is black as a hair raising roar fills the night sky. Over the bridgea sillouette appears hovering over the night sky the only distinguishable details are it's torn wings and clothes as it glides over a child, the child fallen and unconsvious lays in agony. The street lights light the scene revealing death and destruction. Cars on the brink of tipping over the once great bridge blood scattered on the columns dripping off the car puddles of blood with glass shards fires from the explosion rising to the suspension chords.

The lights dim as they flicker. The creature now looming high above the suspension bridge the child finally awaken stands half aware of his surrounding and his situation, soon a terrifying howl fills the sky sending chills down the boys spineas the wind picked up speed and the burning ashes of the remaining cars. The child looked up in horror at the sight of the creature, sudden;y a crunch came from the ground behind. CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRACK, CRUNCH. The noise got louder as it neared the child faster. Then suddenly the creature turned his head to the child. It was an instant but in a fury of wind the creature howled and as if the wind were easing it's flight it descended with great speed to the boy. The boy horrified took a step back tripping over a lifeless object he looked at the object and before him layed a severed arm oozing blood from the veins that were torn out. The boy seeked to get away from the scene but as he rose a misstep caused him to slip on a puddle of blood. In fear the child remained motionless as the cracks from the rear encircled him. The creature growled and roared with a murderous aura about it, it reached for the boy but in that moment the bridge collapsed sending debry and the boy hurdling downward into the dark empty abyss.

-DING DONG- "Next stop Shinjuku Boulevard"

In a bus lay a teen asleep tossing and turning as the bus rode into and out of the country side.

-thump- The kid flew into the Air and awoke with a thud as he fell on the ground since the bus had driven over a pothole. He looked around and saw they had arrived into the city he could see many buildings, towering over one another with stores covering the sidewalks flooding the pavement. The streets were empty as he looked around he noticed the street lights glow noticing it was twilight he yawned and looked over head seeing a man get up and head towards the door he too got up and headed to the door as the few people that were on the bus stood at the door. Grabbing his duffel bag and a suitcase he walked out as the door opened he looked around and headed to the train station with a woman at his side he walked camly carrying a duffel bag over his right shoulder and two suitcase in his arms he walked arriving at a hotel and as he looked up bellboys arrived taking the luggage the lady then smiles and hands him a couple bucks and walks away he then sighs as the lady stops"thank you"she said then continued walking. He then smiled and got a good grip of his duffelbag and continued on his walk back to the train station he then began to think at what time the train was arriving but he was then distarcted as the sound of sirens rushed by heading towards the hotel his expression soon soured as he headed back to reassure himself it did not stop there. As he arrived he saw the young lady talking to police officers and a man was on the ground with police surrounding the body.

He stood there estimating he was 10 feet away from the scene as a crowd of people suddenly flooded the area in their pajamas some in suits and dresses he then looked up seeing the moon high in the sky he then turned around and started walking back again, he wondered what had happened as a pair of arms wrapped around him they were dark from the shadows as he was suddenly pulled in surprised his eyes opened wide while his head attempted to see who might be pulling him in.