The man...

I̳s̳ m̳e̳(d̳b̳l̳u̳n̳d̳e̳r̳l̳i̳n̳e̳)
I̾s̾ t̾h̾o̾u̾g̾h̾t̾s̾(s̾m̾o̾k̾e̾)
I͓̽s͓̽ p͓̽h͓̽o͓̽n͓̽e͓̽(c͓̽r͓̽o͓̽s͓̽s͓̽)

Bakugou decided to go to the beach alone for one in a while.He bought his headphones with him although he kept getting annoyed at the wire for being "in the way"he desperately wished he could buy some wireless headphones.
Today he put on his classic black T-shirt on but instead it was a crop top style, with baggy camadlage trackies that has loads of pockets and he had a cute pockadot frog, bucket hat that made him look rediculasly cute.

Surprisingly for a day with no rain,the beech wasn't that busy,in fact,he hasn't seen a single person for 19 minutes.Deciding to close his eyes and slowly walk right next to the tide, bakugou had been doing that for about 15 minutes.

Until he fell down from bumping into a large man. Who was quite tall compared to bakugou( bear in mind bakugou was 5,2 which was quite small for a sixteen year old)Having tall friends meant he was used to the neck pain of looking up at them, but luckily he wasn't that tall,about 3 inches taller then him.The strange man smiled at bakugou, saying sorry while holding out a hand for bakugou to take but he never recieved that touch from the soft skinned boy. Instead he just got a quietly cute sorry from the small man on the Sandy floor.the black haired man surprises opened his eyes and along came a smirk...

Slowly bakugou took of his headphones and stood up, after he brushed the sand of his clothes and hair. The creepy man waited for the young man too finnally look at him"it's alright he said" , replying to bakugou's quite word he said not to long ago.

Bakugou was shocked out how deep his voice was compared to his looks but then he looked again and he was totally different. He took a few steps back as a safety precaution,slightly scared. "You alright?,I'm soskay what about u?" question the man bakugou was trembling a bit and had a small stutter while saying"I-I'm alright,tha-ank you a-and my -name i-s bakugou(translation=I'm fine thank you and my name is bakugou) bakugou thought that he was just Countinuing to walk when soskay started walking behind him until...

Soskay was carrying a passed out bakugou in his arms while running to his car,he carefully put bakugou down in case of harming him to get his keys for the car. The red vehicle beeped as it was unlocking,he placed bakugou in the back seats,while he got in the drivers seat.The suspicious man pulled up into a buitiful black houses, driveway.Whule grabbing some ropes and a gag from the boot, bakugou started to winge in a way of him waking up with a headache...

Soskay panicked, grabbing the chloroform a rag and Quickley open the back door and held the rag covered in chloroform over his airways. Bakugiu was to tired to struggle and ended up passing out, again. Slowly, he picked the small boy in his arms bridal style.

S̳o̳s̳k̳a̳y̳'s̳ P̳O̳V̳
'I can't believe I found one of my masters bullies but he's so cute i might have to see him later and have some fun'i just need to get him in the basement how am i supposed to carry him,the ropes and gag,without hurting him?.

An idea popped into his head and he throws bakugou over his shoulder closes the door and grabs the ropes and gag, lock his car and starts walking in the house.

𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽!!
ρℓєαѕє ℓєт мє кησω ιƒ уσυ ƒιη∂ αηу mistakes ѕσ ι ¢αη яє¢υяяєηт тнєм!
☺️❤️😃