Double Traitor

I was sat in the common room playing Minecraft with the hat lads when Kim walked in and said "Cat we're going home early be ready in 5 mins" Then she realised I was helping build nukes for a war. "CAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?" She screamed at me "D..do w..what?" I was scared of Kim when she was angry to be honest everybody should be. "YOUR HELPING THEM BUILD NUKES TO KILL ME AND DUNCAN!!!" "I wasn't" I protested "were to" she argued "I wasn't I swear I was told they were for a war against The Hole Diggers by you guys wasn't I?" "Yep" came the answer from the other end of the Skype call. "Ok if you say so, come on let's go" "wait" I whispered to Kim because I had turned off the Skype call and was no where near the Hatters I quickly ran to Panda Labs and put the nukes in the computer and disconnected before they opened the player list. "There,now let's go I'm hungry" I whined like a 5 year old mimicking Kim's whine perfectly.
Kim's POV
"How did you do that?" I asked as we got into the car, Cat had just mimicked me perfectly "what do you mean?" She replied, "you just mimicked my voice perfectly" "did I?" She asked,"I thought it was my voice" "probably just a coincidence then, anyway I need to talk to you when we get home" Cat hid herself and slid as far away as she could from me. "What's wrong?" I asked she sat there looking petrified it must be effects waring off from her abuse "don't worry your not in trouble your safe with me"
---Back at Kim's house----
"So Cat I need to ask you a couple of things, if you don't mind, I want to help you now I'm your legal carer" I smiled as Cat's face lit up.
Cats POV
My face lit up as I heard Kim say she was my legal carer "YES!!!" I screamed but then I remembered questions and sat down I had a feeling I wasn't going to like this.