Ollie and Lila

Me and Ross opened the door and saw two gorgeous little children. The woman who was holding them looked up at us and told us to sit down. We went and sat on the two chairs she pointed at and we finally saw the twins up close. "A boy and a girl. Just like Nya said" I said a tear forming in my eye. Then I remembered the note. "Would you like to hold them?" Asked the woman who's name we now knew was Emily. "In a minute I have to read something first." I replied

--Ross' POV--
I watched as Cat slowly took out Nya's purse from her bag, which was a decent size I guess, then she turned so no-one could see and took a piece of paper out from somewhere. I guessed it was the secret pocket, "open it, I know you can" I assured her as I could see the hurt and sadness in her eyes. "It's a letter for me.." She said and then she read it out loud.
"Dear Cat
I knew this day was going to come so I wrote this letter in advance. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, I told no-one as I still believed like you always told me too. By now Nick has probably turned dark and left without a care, I always had a feeling he didn't like me but I didn't want to believe it. Since he has probably buggered off I would like you too look after them my kids I have trusted you since we met and I know you'll do anything for them and love them the way I would. Their names are Ollie and Lila at least that's what I chose for a boy and a girl. Knowing you I probably don't have to worry about their names being changed also I leave you my money to help with payment. I hope you have a great life and stand up to 'mother' that witch. Tell my family please. Don't forget I'll always remember quoting Tony Stark when people ask who are you? And we used to say Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.
Bye
Nya xxx"

She looked up at me and started too cry, "it's ok Cat, it's going to be alright." *baby noises* we turned and looked at the twins "Hello Ollie, Hello Lila" I said smiling I saw Cat laugh behind me. "Whats so funny?" I asked turning to face her. "Its funny hearing you talk in a baby voice" she laughed at the end and came closet to us. "You can hold them as I heard they are yours in that letter sounding like a half will." Emily told us so I carefully took Lila and Ross picked up Ollie. "They'rebeautiful" I exclaimed tickling Lila making her laugh. "We would love to look after them and I'm sure Nya would be happy." I said to Emily I turned to Ross "I can't believe it our own well technically our own little family, Cass children."

Sorry it's short I'm getting a slight case of the 'disease' named Writers Block NOOOOOOO I will try and write more until then byeeeee-TFG