Love at first sight

There was once a a young boy named Jaxie millennial , most people call him Jax his brother calls him Zues. He was walking down the street one night in the light pouring rain. He was wearing a white hoodie with red sleeves , some black skinny jeans, and a pair of tennis shoes. He wasn't paying attention to wear he was going because he was distracted by the pretty street lights. He walked right into a young boy around his age, the boy was slightly taller then him, he was wearing a white T-shirt, grey sweatpants, and a pair of boots. He had short milk chocolate brown hair, that was slightly wet from the rain.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir!" Jax proclaimed

"Your alright!" The boy said with a slightly crooked smile. Jaxie looked up a bit to look at the boy and smiled.

" My name's Jester Riverdale" Jester said with a goofy smile on his face

"My name's Jaxie millennial but you can just call me Jax" he said with a slight bit of a giggle.

"Where are you heading?" Jester said happily.

"I'm heading to my apartment" Jex said hesitantly.

"I can walk you home if you would like? I was just heading to the Cafe." Jester proclaimed.

"Sure, as long as your not a creep" Jax said with a laughing jokeing tone.

"Cross my heart" Jester said giggling. They walked to the apartment complex not far down the street chatting and laughing. They arrived at the Apartment complex A1.

"Alright then this is my stop!" Jax said.

"It was fun talking, I'd like to be friends!" Jester said happily

" Here's my number" Jax said happily handing Jester a small white paper with his number on it. Jester took the little paper and placed it Into his right pocket, and waved as he walked off. Jax waved back and felt his heart flutter as he stared at the boy walk off. He shook it off and walked into the apartment A1. He walked up the stairs to room 102. He took his keys out of his small black mini bag with pins all over it. He unlocked the door and walked in. He closed the door and kicked off his shoes off by the door, and plopped onto the couch. He signed heavyly, and looked at the ceiling. He pulled out his phone and starts scrolling through Instagram. Then he came across an account that caught his eye. He clicked on the profile, and instantly perked up. It was the boy from earlier, Jester. He started scrolling threw the boys account. Finding himself looking threw it for hours. Clicking on every photo and stareing at it for a few minutes and going to the next. He catches himself zooming in on photos, stareing at his smile and his eyes. He feels himself begin to blush. He slams his phone down quickly and takes a few minutes to process what the feeling was. He began to talk to himself.

"You meet this guy today you can't start to catch feelings this quickly you idiot!" You scolded himself. He sighed and powers of his phone and plugs it in next to him. He was to lazy and exhausted to go to his bed so he just laid on the couch till he fell asleep. He began to dream.

*In the dream*

" I love you Jaxie" Jester said with a smile blushing, holding a Bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear, he was wearing a suit and his hair in a ponytail. Jax blushed completely red and smiled widely.

" I love you too!!" Jax proclaimed happily. He hugs the Jester crying happy tears. They hugs tightly and made eye contact. They slowly leaned in and there lips p- Jax bolted up from his sleep breathing heavyly and his face is completely red.

" WHY DID YOU DREAM THAT OH MY LORD-" he yelled at himself.

" SHUT UP ITS 3 AM" his roommate Toby yelled from his room.