CHAPTER 0

༻☆.𓍊𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𓍊𓋼𓍊.☆༺

🍵 "The Love That They Wasted" 🍵

Author: Trinity_Beash
Write By: Takemina (RW - Villa)
Published: 05/20/23
Edited: 08/28/24

༻☆.𓍊𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𓍊𓋼𓍊.☆༺

𓆩𓋼𓍊 Prologue: Shattered Vows, Lost Love 𓍊𓋼𓆪

𓆩𓋼𓍊 Takemichi's POV 𓍊𓋼𓆪

My name is Hanagaki Takemichi, and I'm 20 years old. As I stand on the brink of a decision that will end this chapter of my painful and hurtful life, I realize that everything is about to change.

The Alphas I cherished, the ones I gave my heart to without reservation, already have someone they truly love.

"We can't promise you love,
but we'll have no other omega......
but you."

They told me, their words cutting through me like a knife.

"We won't have any other
omega in our house or our lives...
but you."

From the time I was a child, perhaps 6 or 7 years old, until the day I married them at 15, I loved them deeply. And even now, standing here with the weight of years of unrequited love on my shoulders, I still feel that love.

I once believed that it would be enough, that I could endure even if they didn't love me back.

Even if their hearts belonged to someone else, even if they were cold and distant, I convinced myself that it would be okay as long as I could stay by their side.

I thought that if I did everything right, if I loved them with all my heart, they would eventually notice me.

I believed that if I just waited long enough, if I worked hard enough, I might earn even a small fraction of their love.

I thought my unwavering devotion would bring happiness to our marriage.

So, I waited. I waited and endured, always hoping that one day, they might love me back, even if only a little. I told myself I would be content with just that-a sliver of their affection.

But those naive hopes and dreams shattered like fragile glass, leaving me with nothing but jagged pieces of regret. All those years I spent by their side, every ounce of love and effort I poured into them, crumbled into dust the moment Celine returned.

Celine, their first love, came back into their lives, and she brought three children with her.

"Celine wants to integrate her children into our family"

They told me, their voices filled with an expectation that I would simply agree.

"We want to take them in. They... they are our first son and two daughters."

They spoke as if my consent was a mere formality, as if they had already made up their minds. I was nothing more than a stand-in for her, a mere substitute.