Chapter 01

༻☆.𓍊𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𓍊𓋼𓍊.☆༺

🍵 "The Love That They Wasted" 🍵

Author: Trinity_Beash
Write By:  Takemina (RW - Villa)
Published:  02/19/23
Edited:  08/28/24

༻☆.𓍊𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𓍊𓋼𓍊.☆༺

𓆩𓋼𓍊 Chapter 1: Crossroads of Farewell 𓍊𓋼𓆪

𓆩𓋼𓍊 No One's POV 𓋼𓍊𓆪

In a sprawling, meticulously landscaped garden, three children are lost in their joyous play. The vibrant hues of the garden’s flowers frame their activity, where the sun casts a warm, golden glow over the scene.

A young boy with tousled black hair is surrounded by two young girls: one with peach-colored curls bouncing around her face and the other with straight, shoulder-length blonde locks.

The children are engrossed in crafting a delicate flower crown.

Their laughter rings through the garden, blending with the soft rustle of leaves and the distant chirping of birds.

The peach-haired girl, with an eager glint in her eye, reaches out towards the crown made by her blonde-haired girl, her sibling, one of the triplets.

“Jas-chan, let me hold that crown"
She asks, her voice filled with anticipation.

“Hmm! Sure! Here you go"
The blonde girl responds, her eyes twinkling as she hands over the intricate creation.

The peach-haired girl’s face brightens with delight, and she lets out a small, infectious giggle that draws smiles from everyone around.

“Hehe, thanks, Jas-chan!”
She says, wrapping her arms around her sibling in a heartfelt hug.

The onlookers, including five maids in the background, can’t help but smile and blush at the sight, their hearts warmed by the innocent display of friendship and sibling bond.

The young boy, with a sense of purpose, stands up and carefully approaches his mother, who is seated on an elegantly decorated chair.

The woman, with flowing orange hair that catches the light, is enjoying a serene moment with her tea. The boy proudly carries the flower crown, his small hands trembling slightly with excitement.

Noticing her son’s approach, the woman’s face softens into a loving smile.

She gently lowers her head, her eyes sparkling with affection and anticipation. The boy carefully places the crown on her head, his concentration evident in the delicate way he adjusts it.

After securing the crown, the woman leans down to give her son a tender kiss on the forehead.

“Did you make this for me?”
She asks, her voice filled with warmth and pride.

The boy nods vigorously, his face flushed with joy.

“Hmm, yes, Mother. Do you like it?”

“Of course, I do! It’s beautiful. Thank you, dear"
He responds, kissing him once more.

Her gesture makes the boy’s smile even wider, his eyes shining with happiness.

The warm and loving interaction between mother and son creates a heartwarming atmosphere. The onlookers, who had been observing from a distance, share in the moment’s joy, their own smiles reflecting the peaceful and loving scene.