Chapter 0

This is a redo of an old story. It is a ninjago au and it will also contain ships and we will mostly be focusing on greenflame in this story but onto the description.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this world your fate is decided for you, such as what your career will be and what rank you are in this world, you will receive your fate their a tradition that goes thousands of year for and it is the creature that will be by your side for life and you will receive your creature once you enter your last year of high school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So in this au we will mostly be focusing on what roles the ninjago will be trained/taught to do such as

Which creature as an element with basic elements such the 4 elements:

Fire: they are warriors, protecters, law in forces and more in that category.

Water (also ice): they are teachers, guardians, health care and others careers in that category.

Earth/Nature: they protect the earth and the surrounding of the planet and are also know as protecters/warriors as well.

Air(anything that as to do with the sky): they are performers, artist really anything with creativity.

They are different elements in the world but these are the most common in the world but that doesn't make those other elements stronger then the 4 elements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 should come out soon and I'm glad that I am getting back to writing and that my first story is going to help me out. :)

-8/26
-Word Count: 260