Chapter 1: Meeting Pt. 1

°In the highschool's Gym°
•Third P.O.V•

Welcome class of ^#;#:, it is so nice to witness all of fates being revealed to you and that you all will do amazing things for this city (said Wu). Everyone did cheer after this part but was soon settled down. This will be a two day process, students you will find out what elements you will be assigned to for this day then tomorrow will be when you will meet one of your partner for life and then we will celebrate (said Wu). And once again everyone cheers and the were once again shut down. But remember this isn't a time to slacking off, and so once you find out what your element is you will be receiving your classes for this year (said Wu). Some kids did groan at this part of Wu's speech. But now all of you can go unlock your future (said Wu). All of the students cheered and soon started heading out and getting in lines to unlock their elements.

•Kai's P.O.V•

Sis can you believe it it's fate day (I said). Yeah I know I was there Kai (said Nya). Yeah I know but can you believe it though (I said). Nya just rolled her eyes at me. Of course Kai, but I'm going to head over to my friends (said Nya). Before Nya left my friends came over. Are you sure you want to hang out with them and not with us (said Skylar). Nya once again rolled her eyes and started walking off. I'm only joking Nya (called out Skylar). But Nya only waved back and just continued walking. I don't get her (said Skylar). Cole was also there as well and nodded his head in agreement. Come on guys (I said). The two just looked at me. Why can't she hang out with us and  she hangs out with that kid (said Skylor). I just groaned. Yes I know, she just wants to do her own thing and I can't change her mind about (I said). The two once again just looked at me. Let's just get in line (I said). So the two agreed and we were off once again to learn about our elements.

○Time Skip○
•Third P.O.V•

I can't wait (said Kai). We know Kai (said Cole). Kai just gave him a look. Come on dude, can't you believe it though today is fate day and I can't wait to see my elemental power is and my companion (said Kai). We know that Kai you have been saying that little speech of yours the entire time (said Skylor). Kai just pouted. Can you blame me though (said Kai). They both gave Kai a look that said yes we can and Kai just gasped at them. But anyways what do you think your element going to be (said Kai). Well I'm wanting fire (said Skylor). The two boys nodded their heads. Not sure my dad wants to me to have air though (said Cole). Skylor just nodded her head as understanding since she knew that feeling but Kai just gave a look like you don't know what you want. I also want to get the fire, so I can be just like my father (said Kai). The two did nodded their head as understanding since Kai as told them multiple times. Next (called out a Teacher). And came up was Skylor. First and last name (asked the teacher). Skylor Chen (said Skylor). The teacher just nodded their head and search for her paper. Fill this paper out then give it to Mr. Morgan, next (said the teacher). Skylor just nodded their head as understanding and next came up Cole then Kai and the three went to sit down on the grass near Mr. Morgan and Skylor did notice a group with Nya inside it. Hey Kai, look it's your sister (said Skylor). Kai did look up and saw Nya and her group of friends but when he noticed the shorter boy with blonde hair he did frowned. I don't get my sister some times (said Kai). Why (said Cole). The two want to be fire elements just looked at Cole are you serious and Cole just gave a dumb founded look. Well Nya is friends with the one the only Lord Garmadon's son (said Skylor). Cole just gave the same look. Cole are you serious (said Kai). But before Kai could go on a rant about how evil Lord Garmadon is, Cole beat him. Like Skylor said, he is their son and we don't know the type of relationship they have plus, if yiu haven't known he lives with the principle (said Cole). Now it's Kai's turn to look dumb founded but before anyone could say anything else, Nya noticed them and was leading her friends over. Hey guys (called Nya). Three looked at the group and just waved. Well guys this is my brother Kia in the red jacket and this is Skylor with the red hair and lastly Cole. Now it was now the groups turn to wave. Now guys his is Zane the male android and the female android is Pixal (said Nya). It is nice to meet you three but me and Pixal had finished the paper (said Zane). And so Pixal started to walk off but Zane turned around and started to whisper to the person behind him and soon he grabbed the person's hand and gave it to Nya and it was the blonde kid and he just stayed behind Nya holding her hand and now Zane is off and then Nya and the blonde and brown haired kids waved bye to the two androids. And next is Jay with the headphones and lastly is Lloyd (said Nya). The two boys waved to the three sitting down. So how close are you to finishing up your papers (asked Cole). Three standing looked at Cole then at their papers but Kai and Skylor looked at Cole as if he did something crazy. Well I'm about more then half way through (said Jay). Kai and Skylor looked back at the standing group and Cole just nodded and looked at Nya. Well I'm about less then half but Lloyd here is about to finish (said Nya). Cole once again nodded his head as understanding and finally the group sitting looked at the paper. What the hell is this (yelled Kia). The two sitting did agree and looked at the group standing. What Lloyd told us it to see what you already know about the elements and to figure out what to test for first and what rank you will be in that certain element (said Jay). And to also see what classes you'll need and your team (said Nya). Three on the ground nodded as acknowledging. What do you mean by team (asked Skylor). Well how Lloyd explained it, it's like getting us ready for the ranks since you could fire but what position will you be put in are you going to lead or be a follower or train others and such more (said Jay). Three just nodded their heads. How about you three join us I bet standing is a bit tiring (said Cole). Nya and Jay nodded their heads and they began siting while Nya and Kai gave Cole looks are yiu serious but while the did that stare off Nya and Jay whispered to Lloyd and soon he sat down and the group started finishing the paper and soon Jay and Lloyd and Cole were done. Do you two want to walk over (asked Cole). Jay just nodded their head as agreeing and so Cole and Jay got up and Jay went closer to Nya and Lloyd and helped Lloyd up and they were off with Cole behind them and Nya did call out to them saying "bye, see you soon" and once those three were out of hear shot Nya turned to the last two. Why are yiu two acting like that (said Nya). This did confuse the two since they weren't doing anything and Nya just gave them a look like are yiu serious. You two were so tensed when Lloyd was here (Nya). It was silent for a bit. Well can yiu blame us the Lord Garmadon's son wad infront of us (said Skylor). And we don't know what he is planning (said Kai). This did piss off Nya and Nya stood up. I can't believe you two, you don't know anything about Lloyd (said Nya). And she was off, heading to the turn in. How can she be mad at us for worrying about what that kid is going to do (said Kai). Skylor did nodded her head as agreeing. Let's just focus on the Paper for now (said Skylor). Kai did nodded his head as agreeing with Skylor and soon they finishing up and soon after they made it to the turn in line for the students and were all separated to different rooms.

To Be Continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the first redo of this story and hopefully you did enjoy. :)

And to let everyone know I will also be redesign the book cover and the design of the dragons and such.

Date: 8/31

Word Count: 1549