When Fate Forbids

[Voice over of Jane]

Life is full of ups and downs and expected and unexpected situations. So we can't help but accept what they say: "Unexpected events are the ones that always happen, and the right timing is perfectly terrible."

Jane and Jacob usually enjoy having a great time at the club. They're like criminal partners in that they always do things together and suffer the consequences together. When it comes to love, they flirt everywhere, and Jane behaves precisely like a man. She flirts with men and then breaks up with them in front of them within a day, but she laughs about it and flirts with anyone else on the same day. Jacob, her best friend, is also the same way. They occasionally end up in police stations, doing meaningless things for fun.

*Friday night, 10 pm*

Jane

Dad, I'll step out for a bit.

Jane's Dad

And what? You'll cause trouble again?

Jane

No, I won't.

Jane's Dad

You always say that and end up doing it.

Jane

Dad, I'm just having fun.

Jane's Dad

How is it fun to cause headaches in others?!

Jane

That's why it is!" *laughs*

Her father was just speechless after she said that and just looked at her, while Jane continued.

Jane

You only live once! You never know, I could be gone tomorrow.

Jane's Dad

Watch your mouth!

Jane

I'm going.

(Jane got in her car and started the engine)

Jane

*Sighs* he never gets tired.

Jane's Dad

How can she and her mother behave the same way? *sighs*

Jane arrived at the club, and Jacob was waiting for her outside.

(Jacob smiles)

Jacob

What took you so long?

Jane

Dad...

Jacob