1 | You Are my Sunshine, my Only Sunshine!

𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Today is the day Finney comes home. September 10th. The events of these past months have been kind of.. shitty to say the least. But things are better now. People are more, accepting of us.

Gwen has been worried sick about how things are going for Finney. For how his aunt is treating him, school, the people there, and just his own safety. I respect Gwen because she tells it in all truth, we should and are worried. Finney has been through a lot, hes sensitive too, and neither of us want anything else to happen to him.

Not anything he doesn't need to happen.

Me and Finney have been facetiming at least once a day. Long distance sucks, and it's hard. But we knew it wouldn't be long till we'd be in one anothers arms again.

I can't wait to see him.

So I could just kiss and hug him.

So I could love him.

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Robin anxiously waited for Finney to arrive at his house. He sat on his porch, tapping his foot anxiously on the wood plank under him. Every time a car passed by he would mistake it as Finney, but every time it was just some random civilian trying to get on with their day.

But eventually, a car did pull into the driveway. There he was. It was Finney.

It was Robin's Finney.

Finney immediately got out of the passenger seat, running up to Robin and embracing him in a hug.

"ROBIN!!"
He cried happily into Robin's shoulder. Robin hugged onto Finney tight, never wanting to let go.

"I've missed you so much."
Robin said lovingly, rubbing Finney's back in a circular motion.

Finney's Aunt eventually drove away, and the two went inside holding hands. They walked up the stairs together up to Robin's bedroom, to chat.

They sat together at the end of the bed, gazing into eachothers eyes.

"So, what have you been up to?"
Finney asked.

"It's almost as if we haven't called every day for the past couple months."
Robin replied, chuckling at his own joke.

"Well, we never really talked about what was going on in our personal lives.."
Finney mumbled.

"You're right,"
Robin replied looking at his shoes.

"Well, I picked up guitar? My uncle has been teaching me."
Robin added, standing up and grabbing his acoustic guitar, sitting back down and resting the instrument on his lap.

"Can you play me a song?"
Finney asked, leaning on Robin's shoulder.

Robin nodded at Finney's request, and began playing a song.

The song he played was 'You Are My Sunshine', after a moment of strumming the song, he began to sing.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy, when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away."
He sang, softly as he looked into Finney's eyes.

"That was.. *sniff* wow!"
Finney complimented with teary eyes.

"Are you seriously crying??"
Robin mocked.

"So what if I am?"
Finney replied with sas.

"Come here you dork,"
Robin said, pressing his lips against Finney's.

They broke the kiss, gazing into eachother with loving smiles.

"I love you."

"I love you more than anything."