Chapter 1: break up

"Bugss!!" Daffy busts through bugs house door crying. Meanwhile lola and bugs were in his room watching his new movie that came out. "Is that daffy?" Lola asks getting off of bugs chest. "Bugss!?" Daffy called from a distance. Bugs sighed and got up "Yup it is." Daffy finally finds bugs after searching all over the house for him. "Yes Daffy what's wrong why are you crying?" Bugs goes to consult his friend. "Porky broke up with me!!!" Daffy cries more tears and crys into bugs chest. "What why?? That doesn't sound like porky at all?" Bugs questions while patting Daffy on the back.

"Welk he said I was selfish, greedy and other horrible things." He sniffles. "But you are all of those things daf?" Bugs raises an eyebrow. "I know but he said he couldn't take it but he always does!!" Lola is sitting on the bed getting annoyed as she just wanted to watch a movie but daffy was crying. She didn't have a problem with daffy, infact they were pretty close but daffy could be a little much at times. "Hmm that doesn't sound like porky at all. Tell you what I'll call him and see what happened, you just go in the kitchen and raid the fridge." Daffy walked out of the room slowly with tears dripping on bugs clean floor. "You not actually gonna call porky are you?" Lola rolled over on the bed. Bugs gets his phone and dials porky number. "Of course I am because daffys never this sad." And he put the phone to his ear. "Hey b-b-b-bugs whats up?" Porky asks. "I-I don't got alot of time I'm on set right now s-s-so what's up?" Bugs sighs and straightens his face. "Why did you break up with daffy?" Porky goes quiet. "I just couldn't give daffy all the attention that he needed because with my new short film coming out in the next few weeks I've been so busy that daffys been getting jealous that I'm not spending enough time with him so I had to let him go." Porky wasn't stuttering so bugs knew he was being serious. "But daffy loves you did you really have to break up with him you guys can still work I'm sure of it." Bugs was trying to plead with porky but porky couldn't do it so he hung up. "What happened??" Lola asks

Bugs sighs and puts the phone on the night stand. "Welp porky and daffy are done for good." "But daffy loves porky." Lola whines. "Thats what I said but he wouldn't listen." Bugs lies down next to hee. "Well bun bun you can't just force people together you know." She laughs. "Yeah but I just hate seeing daffy like this, it's so unlike him." He sighs. "Well you guys have been friends for years so mabey you can cheer him up or somthing?" She suggested. "Lola your a genius this is why I love you!" He kisses her head and runs to the kitchen and sees snacks trailing into the living room. He hears daffy sobbing while watching a novella and eating ice cream. He turns away from the tv and sees bugs "Hey bugs." "Hey daf I talked to porky." He sits down next to him on the crusty couch. "You did??" Daffy shoots up. "Yea and he said u needed too much attention that he couldn't give you and that he's very sorry." Daffy doesn't say anything and just sulk back into the couch eating. "Cheer up daf you have me and lola." He pats his back. Lola walks downstairs and into the living room. "Bun bun my mom just texted me, I gotta go home." She puts her hand on her hips. "Alright bye love you." And lola walks out of the door and into the limo outside waiting for her. "You ever wonder why lola takes a limo everywhere?" Daffy questions. "Cause she's a rich star?" Bugs raises his eyebrows. "Well we're both rich stars but we have cars." Daffy questions. "Well mabey she just doesn't know how to drive." "Sure.." daffys still suspicious. Busg was happy that they were talking about somthing besides the breakup. "Want to mabey stay here for the night?" Bugs asks. "Sure." Daffy wiped his teats as Bugs went to get him pillows and a blanket. "Here stay in any guest room you wnat I'm heading to bed night." Bugs walked to his room and shut the door. Daffy ended up choosing the 2nd room close to Bugs he eventually fell asleep.