Chapter 2: parents

Bugs was getting ready to leave when he saw daffy at the counter. "Where are you going dressed like that?" He asked as bugs fixed his tie. "Well I'm actually meeting Lola's parents today." Bugs gets very confident. "Oh that's cool I guess." Daffy sighs putting cheese on his sandwich. "Cheer up I'll get some Thai food on the way back what do u want?" Bugs pulls out his phone. "I'll just text you it." "Are you saying I don't have a good memory?" Bugs scoffed. "Yes I am." Daffy grinned. "Whatever I got to go just text me it." And bugs walked out the door.

(Bugs pov)
I waited outside because lola had sent a limo the pick me up. Then I see a fast dash outside the gate so I open it and lola waves "Hey bun bun!" She's wearing a red sparkling dress. I hop in the car and the seats are leather and the car smells fresh. "Are you excited to meet my parents?" "Yeah very.." I'm actually terrified, what if they think I'm not a good fit for lola the thought just makes me panic. "Now hey you can't tell anyone about my parents though." She puts her gloved finger up to my lip. "What why?" I ask. "I'll tell you once you meet them." That sentence just makes me worry more. Then about 30 minutes we arrived in toon town. "Wow I haven't been here in ages." I spin around getting a good glimpse of everything. "Beacause once you became a big shot you moved." Lola laughs dragging me to a small red house with a mail box that has the initials r&j. As we get to the door I can see she's hesitant to ring the door bell. "Why are you nervous their your parents?" I ask very confused. "I know but they can be a little much." She sweats. I grab her hands and tell her "whoever they are I'll love them because I love you." She then laughs "bugs that's so corny!" She finnaly knocks on the door and it opens but I see none. "Lola!" I hear a zany voice and lola goes down. I look down and I start going full fan boy "ROGER RABBIT??" I'm in full on shock . "Shh quiet down." Roger waves at me. "So you two going to stay outside or come in. Roger moves to the side and ushers us in. "Your moms cooking right now." He claps. I see lola groan. "Moms got good looks and a good voice but she can't cook to save her life." She whispers to me. Roger takes us into the kitchen and Jessica turns around. "Lola my baby your home!!" She kisses her. "Yes mom I'm home." She gets annoyed. "And who is this?" She looks me up and down. "Mom, dad this is my boyfriend bugs bunny." She says wrapping her arm around me. "Oh I've heard about you! Your the face of cartoons now!" Roger goes I'm for a hug while Jessica looks me up and down. "Heh.. yeah that's me." I'm still in shock that Lola's parents are roger and jessica rabbit. "Well if my baby likes you then I like you." Jessica finnaly shakes my hand and her hands are so silky soft without the gloves. "So since everyone's here we should eat dinner!" Roger smiles while licking his lips.

(Daffys pov)
Bugs has been gone for a while and I was getting impatient while waiting on my Thai food. I decided to order some instead because it's obvious he won't be back for a while. Wow I've really hit rock bottom since porky left me. I don't even wanna stay in my own house. I'm so pathetic, I always open myself up to people and they just leave me and tell me "Thats Hollywood." And im.not going to do that anymore, it's useless letting anyone in if their just gonna leave me. A few minutes later my Thai food gets here and I just lounge around doing nothing. Me and porky would go out to eat all the time and do all that couple stuff and now look where I am. I was really looking forward to bugs getting back so that I would have somone to talk to but he texted me "Hey daf sorry won't be home till tommorow so no Thai food just make sure the house is locked before you go to sleep." I slam my phone on the coffee table in anger and tears stream down my face. I'm so alone and sad and pathetic that I depend on bugs as my only friend. Porky probably found somone new already. I'm all alone in bugs masion with no one to talk to so I might as well cry myself to sleep and that's exactly what I did.

NEXT MORNING
(Bugs pov)
I woke up in Lola's bed wondering where I was. I look beside me and she was sleeping peacefully. I got up and walked to restroom as my face felt crusty and my fur did too. I splashed water on my face and went back into the room. The house was quiet since everyone was still sleep and I was awake making the wooden tiles on the floor squeak while tip toeing. I get back into the room and check my phone and porky had asked me to go for a coffee later today. I said yes of course. I was waiting on lola to wake up so she could tell the limo to take me back home. She didn't wake up so I would have to walk to my house. I walked outside and a cab pulled up "Aye is that bugs bunny!? In jessica and Roger's house??" The cab said in shock. "Umm yes and who are you?" I'm confused. "Benny, Benny the cab need a ride Mr bunny?" He asks. "Sure that's very convenient." I say hopping instead the cab.

AN: sorry for not updating I've just been too lazy and my writings probably not as good cuz im half asleep