Chapter 2: A first Friend.

Hmmm.. This is still my draft book. I'll post the results after the first five chapters I suppose? Oh right, I'm talking to my own self. Lol.
_________________________________________

You blinked.

Thud!

You groaned in annoyance as you woke up and looked around your surroundings. You were inside some place that seems like.. home?

You recall your memories from your past death and life. Yeah, killed by Dust! Sans. By some of your fading past memories, this must be the anti void. You looked at your body to see-

"AAAAAAAAAA!!"

You screamed.

(Yeah. That's you, Y/- Error Sans! Also, credits to the rightful and original owner of this Error picture. Ty~)

I looked at my clothes and poked my face which turned into a skull?! I have Error's all around my body...

That could only mean one thing.

You were Error Sans in this universe - NO. MULTIVERSE. You got up and walked in a straight line, yeah. You had no idea how many times or square meters this anti-void is.

Curious, you decided to do random stuff. You see some blue tears streaming down your face, huh.. You touched the blue tears, and it sticked. You were panicking, trying to shake it off but, it's strings. Oh. You decided to have fun with it, like testing it out trying to make a heart with it. You successfully did it!

You smiled that you have done such small thing with Error's strings. Curious, you looked at his pockets and noticed a cute circular red glasses. You tried them on. You also find needles at the other pockets as well.

Yeah, you noticed that in some x reader and a couple of one shot books at Wattpad he likes to sew. Maybe even in some YouTube videos? Yeah, you didn't check the YouTube now you are left with curiosity.

And you started sewing, thankfully you knew to sew from your past life. (If ya don't know how to sew, I suppose you can pretend y'know how to sew.)

***

Hours passed, no. Time is meaningless at this anti-void, sewing was all you can do. You eventually got bored and tried to make a hammock out of Error's strings.

Wait. You can summon a blaster! You thought as you jolted up from the hammock you made, eager to try it out. Knowing your fading memory and knowledge about your past life, you try to review it one last time.

You were stuck in thoughts, until a goopy looking skeleton came out of nowhere. Definitely nowhere, you didn't notice the person at first. Until the person approached you.

You awoke from your thoughts to see a familiar looking gooey dark skeleton with a dark torquiose outline. His other eye covered with goop, who is this sans again? You recall to your memory.

Oh right, Nightmare! Sans. Yeah, Nightmare. Your past memories slowly started fading but, you can still remember. Am I having dementia or something?

I asked in my thick skull head. At first, he may appear very.. intimidating. He naturally doesn't look too friendly..? Oh, he's coming closer.

"Hey."

Nightmare said. Waving a hand to you, how weird. Is this how Nightmare and Error met? Well, gotta play along for the part I guess...

"Uh, hello?"

I said with my glitchy voice. The gooey tentacle looking skeleton offered his hand, you became concerned whether you should shake it or no..?

Just then you remembered that the Error Sans has Haphephobia. You didn't take out your hand, the gooey skeleton was confused.

"I have a fear of touch."

I responded, the skeleton returning his hand to his side.

"Nightmare. You?"

"Error."

You spoke. Nightmare let out a chuckle and continued to keep me accompanied for the couple of hours into the anti-void of nothingness. He was enjoying himself, and so am I.

What he was curious about is how.. I live in an anti-void, I wonder that sometimes. Probably because I'm uncultured and didn't dive deeper into the Undertale fandom.

Sewing something very interesting, he turned to me to see what I was sewing. At first he didn't quite realize what I was sewing, and he finally realized after it looked like him.

"You're pretty good, Error."

Nightmare complimented. I chuckled and thanked him, after I was done I gave it to him. He was quite surprised I managed to finish that in just a couple of minutes, and he continued keeping me company as hours past.

I have made a new friend again.

_________________________________________

WOOO!! Chapter 2 finished. I was still running out of ideas and I hate that, very hate that so much. And I literally have a game plan today based off on the Roblox game 'The Mimic' tryna finish the book 2 nightmare chapter 1. That's all~ wish me luck to beat this nightmare mode. That is all, thank you!

Peace out, Laz!

817 words.