Chapter 10: A Normal Day.

Meh, just you being (ab)normal person. It's totally (ab)normal!

I still cannot get over with nightcore.

Swearing is also included, as well as idk some shenanigans.

Let's get on~
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm at my bed, twirling a knife and throwing it up the air and catching it once it is going down.

F/n has come over many times to tell me to stop doing this, well because Nightmare ordered her to do it. So here she is once again barging in, scolding me.

"Y/n! How many times do I have to tell you this?"

She says with her motherly voice. Scolding me and taking away the knife from my skeletal hands, making me groan in annoyance.

I shuffle from the side, looking away at the human that is disappointed at me. She sighed in frustration and left the room slamming the door softly.

I sighed in relief, I wonder how long can I keep this mask on? I thought while hugging a pillow and stuffing my face in it, groaning and throwing the pillow into the wall.

I got up, not minding the small crack I had made with throwing the pillow. The pillow lay there, lifeless. Why were you expecting it to move?

You felt your eye sockets twitch and grin devilishly as you fantasize about murdering and destroying another AU. You were humming something very creepy, at least.

Opening your door while you were walking around to find the others, the servants started murmuring about your strange and weird behavior today.

"Has Master Error lost it?"

".. Probably. It's rumoured that F/n saw him twirling his knife and throwing it."

"Really..? Oh my, Master Error lost it..!"

"Very true.. But the conflict between King Nightmare and Master Error, is finally err.. patched up?"

"No, it isn't.."

"...F/N also confirmed the fact she hasn't any had sexual intercourses with Master Error."

"It is.. But the conflict hasn't been solved, Jen."

"I see.. Well then, let's go. Master Error is glaring daggers at us."

"Oh! Right. Let's get on."

They scurried off to their duties once they saw me, like little rats running off when they saw the big scary cat chasing them. They're pathetic, all of them..

I felt insanity and an urge to destroy but, I put that aside it's not my place to create a scene. I mean, sometimes it is.

I hummed and walked around the castle, wandering for God knows how long. I stumble across F/n and someone I don't know, probably one of the maids.

"Oooh~ You like Master Error?~"

I immediately hid behind one of the pillars, eager to listen. I love dramas and such especially eavesdropping.

"H-huh?? No.."

"I can see it, F/n. You were going all flustered around Master Error."

"H-hey.. Maybe I do okay?"

"I knew it~"

"Stop teasing me..."

"Ooh, so you so like Master Error?"

"Yeah.. Just shut up about it."

"Hehehe, but one thing for sure.."

"King Nightmare?"

"Yeah, F/n. You have a rival."

"Oh.. right. We should probably stop, we still have duties."

"Oh, right. I have laundry f/n. See ya around and also win Master Error's heart~"

"S-s-stop..!"

Footsteps fading away, I could hear a sigh of relief as she didn't walk away. I slowly tiptoed away from her but unfortunately got caught from her.. not-so ordinary ears.

"Master Error?"

"O-oh! Hey f/n... I was going this way but uhh-"

"Okay..?"

She stares at me while she walks away. I sighed in relief as I tiptoed away from the corridors trying to forget it..

"Ooh, so you so like Master Error?"

"Yeah.. Just shut up about it."

She still likes me..?

...

What's this new feeling now?

***

It will surely be soon before we meet,

Y/n L/n.

_________________________________________

Looking for answers? Check out sum of the chapters 😘. Well then time for my outro.

Peace out, Laz.

663 words.