Chapter 9

I woke to my alarm ringing and i got up and got dressed in some jeans and a sweater and some nike shoes and kissed Derek before i left. Lately i joined the Basketball team because i used to play it in my hometown till my brothers left me too, i had no money, no family and no place to live in so Davidson took me in. My phone rang and i looked at it and it was a unknown number so i answered "Hello?" "Hey Mora it is me Markos Ben your cousin" I raised an eyebrow and smiled "Oh hi Marky how are you? I've been missing you bro and where is Dean huh? Bro you didn't even call once" I said smiling in the phone calling him his nickname by me "I'm fine and he is in Beacon Hills now. I'm sorry i didn't call, father didn't let me" He said as i closed my eyes remembering his dad which is my uncle Ben "Soooo have you heard he is the master now? He said if you don't obey him and leave Derek he would kill you both in a instant so i called to let you know not to go to your villa for the next week and go anywhere else and everytime you go out bring someone who could defend you Mora he is serious to hurt you" My mouth was a gape at his words and i let it sink in "Okay, will do. So how are you cousin?" I asked "I'm fine and so is Dean, he came to protect you from Dad. In the end he still loves you i mean-" I cut him off "That is why you left me? Because Dean loves me?!" I said but i didn't let him answer and hung up on him. I walked to the forest and had my lunch as it was 5 in the morning and i sucked a deer's blood. As i was eating someone gasped infront of me and i looked up to see Isaac "W-wait Isaac let me explain" He nodded at me still shocked "I'm a vampire, a very strong one. I only eat animal's blood and i love Derek i swear i'm not tricking him. Remember my uncle?

He is now the master of my clan but in the first place my clan sent to spy on you but i swear when i got closer to you, i knew that you are good people so i dated Derek. Davidson was the master of my clan but my uncle killed him and now i have to leave Derek and kill him or all of you will die. They are the redheads which means very strong vampires and they second class redheads which is awfully strong, the strong that could bring a building down in an instant. I am a first class redhead which is rare and painful. I have two werewolf brothers which i didn't see over 4 years, Aiden and Ethan and they look the exact same" I explained all of it "If you are stronger than them why don't you kill him and be the master?" He asked helping me up "Because we have a rule in our family that we never kill our own family" I sighed as i shut my eyes tightly as tears spilled. Isaac took me in his embrace "Please don't tell Derek please" I cried "Shhh it's okay i promise i won't... But don't you need a pure human blood from time to time?" I looked at him and nodded "Yes, i'm literlly dying right now Isaac and i don't want to hurt any person" I said looking down showing him how my skin is blue on the back of my neck, veins drew on them "Then drink mine" I gasped "No!" I said looking at him "Do it now Meriet" He said holding my hand "N-no, i could lose control a-and kill you" I said backing away "You won't i trust you" Finally i nodded and hesitatent bit him and sucked his blood. I stopped myself as i had enough to keep me alive and i looked up at him seeing him just fine "Well lets go to school Ms. Vampire shall we?" I smiled at him "We shall"

We arrived at school early and as soon as i stepped in i was knocked to the ground, i looked up to see Lexis, my enemy because i shouted at her boyfriend for picking up on Isaac. Isaac glared at her and helped me up as we walked to class but Erica stopped us "Mora can i talk to you for a second alone?" She asked sweetly "Uhm sure?" I said following her. "Look Mora i'm sorry that i treated you real bad but i guess i was jealous of what you have, and you seem so nice to everyone even me but i treat you so bad and i want us to be best friends and share everything with eachother cause literlly i have no true friends" Erica said her eyes pleading "Its okay Erica we can be bestfriends but as long as you don't put your claw in my neck again we are fine" I joked with her as she giggled and pulled me into a tight hug which i gladly returned. We walked together to class in economics (I don't even know how to freaking spell it)

Couch barged in slamming his hands on the table "Class we have a new student, Dean Ben Adrian" My eyes widned as i looked at my cousin standing in the front "Dean?!" "Meriet?!" We yelled at eachother "So i guess you know this weird hyperactive spaz?" Couch asked Dean "Hey! I'm not the thing that you just said" The whole class laughed now "Yes i'm her cousin" Dean answered "Well you can sit infront of her, sorry Mr. Dean it is the only place" Dean nodded and sat infront of me. After class finished me and Dean hugged eachother so tightly "How are you doing Mora? I didn't see you since we were kids" He said "Me too Dody i miss you cookie with chocolate chips" I said reminding him of his nickname by me "I miss you too Ice-Cream with Strawberies" We always called eachother these names as we loved food so much "Hey fangs we gotta red eye later" I said "Yeah Knives we need to do Clawy" He said smiling and left and Erica and Isaac turned to me "I didn't understand a single word" Erica said and i sighed and told her everything "But please don't tell Derek i'm a vampire" She nodded "Okay so fangs is his nickname and red eye means catch on what we missed. Knives is my nickname and Clawy means that there is alot to do" I told them and they 'ohhheedd' at me. We went to the school garden and sat on the grass "Tell us everything" I nodded at them "Okay so i'm a red head first class, i'm stronger, fiercer, faster and more scary than anything you know, if i go for shedding blood i won't stop till i get what i want. I'm called a 'rabolly' which the myth says that there is very few of them, they are stronger and could be hyberids of Vampires,and Werewolves if they wanted. They need to kill a baby which didn't complete a few months born to be even stronger, you know to take a pure white soul and turn it into a pitch black demoned soul like mine to make it stronger and to make my soul more pure, which i never done before if you ask me. My family are all rabollies and were awfully strong" I said finishing "Wow" The both said in the same time "I know, you will be surprised with what i do on the full moon but lets keep that for later" Erica raised an eyebrow at me "Can you turn now?" She asked "Yeah but you will be surprised by how i look and maybe even scared" I said getting up, going to the forest and bit my wrist and my eyes turned red and my fangs and claws went out. My skin started to become bluish-greenish color and my fingers were like knives. My eyes turned completely black like demons and burn marks appeared on my back as my hair started to flow around me. I closed my eyes tightly as i went back to normal and looked at them, they were terrified by what they saw "So that is a rabolly" I said. "You are scary" Isaac commented "I know and i know that i'm a total beast" I looked at them and turned around and ran to school. I am a monster.