Chapter 17

There is going to be lots of P.O.V.'s in this chapter. Enjoy!!
_________________________

Derek's P.O.V. :

The doctor came running in as I picked her up from the ground, my tears falling on her beautiful but pale face. I cried silently hoping she is okay "She is losing too much blood, she is dying" The doctor said those words and it hit me in the heart.

Dean's P.O.V. :

I ushered the doctor out even though he protested but I denied and told him to go out. He gave up and opened the door and went out closing it behind him. I opened Mora's mouth then bit into my wrist and fed her my blood as her body reacted with it and started sucking my blood her eyes opening revealing their red, purple color. The eye color of a master but not only that... She is a girl so she is special, you know one of a kind, unique all these stuff. Her and her family were unique but they got killed, them and her grand parents. She pretty much lived alone until father took her in but.... He abused her, hurt her. She once dated Markos but he left her heartbroken even though it angered me so much! So fucking much. He left her for me but she didn't love me, she love him. She loved Marcos. It was never me and never will be me. It is heartbreaking you know? But she have been in even more heartbreaks than I could count. It was hard watching her collapse and her life suddenly turned to aches. I always will take care of her.

Meriet's P.O.V. :

I was out but I tasted blood on my lips and falling towards my throat. My eyes opened quickly as I sucked Dean's blood as he rubbed my hair. He pulled away but he was deep in thought. "Dean?" He shook his head and looked at me "Yeah? Are you okay now Mora? Gosh I was so worried about you babe." Dean said making me nod. He always called me babe but not in a Bf/Gf way just friends but I could see the rage in Derek's eyes as Dean spoke. Blood dripped down my neck. I got out of the hospital bed and starting pacing fast and biting my lip but then thought of an idea. I looked at the window longingly. They must've noticed because they were running towards the window but I've already jumped out. Their speed will never be as fast as mine. Cause I'm a master and they are grades under me. I ran to the forest in search for a human victim. I heard a sound behind me and smelled loudly. It smelled like.... Human blood. My eyes started to turn and I could not hold it it anymore. My heart started to beat so hard and my mouth watered. Veins started to show under my eyes as I smirked loudly my nails going out. For once I felt free not having emotions, i was finally free of emotions.

Stiles P.O.V :

I was walking around the forest in search for my phone that I dropped, Scott on my heels with Allison and Lydia. I heard a loud sniffing sound and I assumed it was Scott. I heard a smirk and looked forward to see Meriet with veins under her eyes, blood red eyes, long nails and an... Emotionless face. "Mora? Are you okay?" I asked walking forward to her. She suddenly jumped on me as I screamed loudly. She sank her teeth in my neck as I squirmed under her but it was no work. I screamed out her name repeatedly "MERIET MERIET MORA!!!" I screamed out but Scott pushed her hard off of me and she rolled down on the ground. "Scott no!!" I said but he was already on top of her growling loudly at her but she only bit him.

Scott's P.O.V. :

I pounced on top of her as she sucking Stiles blood and she rolled on the ground. I held her hands to the ground and roared loudly at her. She suddenly pierced her sharp teeth in my shoulder as I yelped loudly and pierced my claws in her hands as she cried out. My anger getting the best of me I started putting a lot of pressure on her bones that she was screaming out in pain but I didn't care. I felt her blood dirtying my hand with her blood. Stiles put his hand on my shoulder and I snapped out of it. I let go of her as she was shaking. I grabbed her hand and me her forcefully stand up. But Stiles pulled me away from her.

Meriet's P.O.V. :

I smirked at the two boys my teeth showing the blood as I licked it off of my teeth. I got up quickly ignoring the aching in my bones but still got up. "What do u want from me, Scott" I said my words poisoning his name. Suddenly I smelled the delicious blood of Stiles again, but the time I hit Scott on head and grabbed Stiles from his shirt. I was inching towards his neck but I felt a sudden pain from my shoulder. I looked at it and found an arrow sticking out of it. I whimpered and pulled it out but I fell unconscious on the floor.

I woke up breathing hard and looking around me seeing a lot of people around me. Derek was getting close to me but I growled at him so he backed off. Derek went to Dean and whispered into his ear but I very clearly heard him. "Why are her so dull? She is like she... Emotionless" He said looking at me "Wait here." He said walking towards me "Markos hold her hand" Dean said but I started to get up but he was already at my side holding my hand tightly but not enough to hurt me. I squirmed in his hands till Dean came in front of me. He then grabbed my neck and checked the back of it. "Fuck fuck fuck!!" He said cursing loudly and backing away. "What? What's wrong?!" Derek asked his eyes focused on me.

"She fucking turned her humanity off"

-------------------------------------------

Woooo what do you think? She turned her humanity off what will happen next in your opinion?