Cast + Info

Cast:

Name: Shelia

Age: 18

Occupation: Hunting mage,hunts hunters of the supernatural, thus providing protection to thesupernatural world.

Family: Zena (twin sister)

Played by: Emily Blunt

Abilities: Ice mage

Residence: Forks, Washington

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Name: Zena

Age: 18

Occupation: Hunting mage,hunts hunters of the supernatural, thus providing protection to thesupernatural world.

Family: Shelia (twin sister)

Played by: Scarlett Johansson

Abilities: Fire Mage

Residence: Forks, Washington

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mage Information:

Mages = humans with extra abilities, stop ageing at 20

Naturally born as a human, acquires abilities over time as they grow up. The abilities reach maximum strength at 15 years of age. Abilities acquired through a bloodline of hunting mages.

Mages have always existed alongside humans and helped them by using their abilities. However,the mages always ensured that only a select few people knew of their abilities and they were sworn to secrecy through a curse. The curse acts as a protection detail because revelation of abilities to humans= probable power exploitation = genocide of the mages = mages not a big fan of this.

Categories of abilities:

Basic abilities: all mages of a certain magic possess these abilities. Basic abilities do not require energy, just a life source, a.k.a the mage/owner of the magic.

Personalised abilities: Unique to the mage. Requires a life source and energy of owner in order to be effective. As a result, when owner uses this ability, their strength/energy will be drained gradually, making them weaker. This is a side effect caused by the human side of the mages.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Setting of Story: Eclipse - Breaking Dawn Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from twilight, all the rights go to Stephanie Meyers. I do however own my own story plots and characters so please do not steal.

I hope you enjoy the story.