chapter 4 /party/

Before I start this chapter I want to tell you guys that you should follow Me on Instagram @choniaddict_ dm me to be on my close friends that's where I will keep everyone updated on this story  :)

2612 words

Toni's pov:

I woke up way too early today it was 7:30 and we don't have school today meaning I hang out with sweats and fangs the whole day except I actually couldn't they were too busy on dates. Fangs was on a date with Kevin and sweat pea was on a date with Josie and I felt a bit too chaotic today so I decided to drive up to the north side.

I put on a  purple hoodie and baggy jeans grabbed my helmet and started driving to my destination. After about 20 minutes I stopped my motorcycle next to the famous red Lamborghini Cheryl's of course. to satisfy my chaotic needs I  pulled my pocket knife and carved the word "bitch" in big big letters on Cheryl's car, I smirked to myself and went back to my motorcycle, and not gonna lie the thought of  climbing into Cheryl's window came across but that's a bit too much so I drove back home.

Cheryl's pov:

I was doing my skincare as usual by my window showcasing the beautiful view it showed, you might think I'm not the person to enjoy this type of stuff and that I'm just a heartless monster but I actually enjoy such things, and personally if you ask me I think id be a great girlfriend to the wife of my dreams, I smiled sadly knowing I would never have a wife since my family is way too homophobic but maybe one day.

my smile quickly faded when I saw the familiar motorcycle park nect to my car this was definitely bad news I sipped some of my tea as I watched the tan girl take off her helmet oh the way her hair flew in the wind. I furred my eyebrow and formed a confused face because she flinched when she touched my silver but I didn't think anything of it but then she grabbed a knife out of her pocket and started carving the word bitch into my car I could have gone down there and knocked her ass out but id prefer I look presentable when I'm around her not like I like her or anything it's just for the reputation.

ill show that bitch at the party.

*2 hours before the party because I'm lazy*

Cheryls pov:

I want to look sexy for Toni I mean yeah I'm gonna beat her ass but I better look good doing it.

I choose a short dark red satin dress with my favorite glitter heels the same color as the dress with golden hoop earrings and my signature red lipstick I've never looked hotter.

I  drove my red Lamborghini to the party when I saw Toni wearing black shorts that made her ass look so fucking good but that's not what I should be thinking about I was still furious so I quickly stopped the car and rolled down my window 

toni's pov: 

I turned around when I heard a familiar voice ask "serpent need a ride?" I didn't recognize the voice so I replied with "no thank you I have legs" the car drove by at that was the moment I realized that it wasn't anyone it was Cheryl, thank god I didn't get in the car. after 30 minutes of walking I finally reached the party it was filled with people so I quickly found sweat pea and fangs I grabbed a beer and sat with them I was just waiting for that one person to show up and so she did

the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid my eyes on walked in it was Cheryl blossom she looked so good everything complemented her so well 20 guys were already trying to flirt with her which honestly annoyed me I was about to walk up to them and tell them to fuck off when betty invited me and Cheryl over to 7 minutes in heaven spin the bottle it wasn't many people which gave me comfort. we played a few rounds and it was finally my turn I spun the bottle and to my surprise, I got Cheryl everyone was  cheering and I was feeling a bit nervous I still went in there and they closed the closet and set up the timer