This can't be happening

7 months pregnant

I woke up with German playing with my hair and his hands on my belly.
"Angie? Wake up you lazy angel"
"What? It's only 8 30!"
"Wash your eyes... its 9 45! Come on we have an ultrasound today!"
"Oh crap! I forgot about that!" I rushed out of bed and put on some clothes. I looked terreble.
"Hurry up Angie!"
I applied my make up as fast as I could and fast walked to the car.

we arrived exectly on time because the patiants before us had just left and we entered. I laid on the stretcher and pulled up my top and he applied the jelly on my belly(it rhimes hahaha) and I stared at the monitor. When I looked at the doctor, he seemed to be quite worried.
"Mr Castillo, can I talk to you outside for a moment?" And that was it, I knew something was not right. What are they talking about that he didn't want me to hear?
Finally, they entered...
"W...what is it? Why are you crying Geeman? Doctor please tell me what happened!?!" I was so worried
"Miss Castillo, the baby's brain cells are not working well. He will die as soon as he is born" Ok... so apparently it's a boy. I stared at him, looking him closely in his eyes to see if there was some sign of laugh or this was some rough joke. But no, that was it. I cried and cried on german' shoulder, making his shirt wet. I couldn't believe it... we were so happy that he was kicking, how could this be happening?
-----------
We arrived home and i layed on my bed, messaging my belly and german came in with a hot chocolate and an apple pie.
"Why? Why German? Why us? Why me? Why am I so unfortunate? Why..."He cut me of with a deep kiss. Our tounges dance togethen in sync and i I never felt more loved. It was the perfect kiss... saying that it would be allright.
" It's gonna be fine Angie, maybe it wasn't meant to be"
"It's not fine German, I failed, I failed bieng a mother before it was even born" I sobbed on Geeman's chest, feeling so helpless.
"sssshhh, don't say that, we could try again afterwords, come on Angie please, I know it's tough, not only for you, but we can get through it and move on, together, ok?"
"How can I move on? Do you understand how bad the situation is? Our baby will DIE as soon as it's born! How could you say that? How selfish could you be? leave me alone!" And with that, he left. I felt bad afterwords, but I was still very sad.

Drama.... ok so are you on for a twist? Did you cry because I'm sobbing right now::(( Do u like???
I love you guys and thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome!;) I am writing this at 00:33 so excuse my writing:(
Sarah