Honey Moon

For our honey moon we chose to go to a little island called malta. I never heared of it before but the pictures we saw were amazing. The flight was a week after our wedding and tomorrow morning we'll be on our way to Malta! I packed everything with german. My life really changed, better,of corse!

So, the next morning we were on the aeroplane to Malta. I slept on german the whole trip because it was absolutly early. He woke me up when we arrived by a kiss. We're finally here! The airport was at a place called 'Gudia' in the south of malta. All the people were really kind and welcoming! We grabbed a cab and whent to our hotel 'Dolmen' at Bugibba.

Malta is really nice. Full of trees and countryside. After we unpacked our luggages, we desided to go to swim in a bay near the hotel. The sea was absolutly perfect,not too warm nor cold. I am really scared of the sea but some maltese told us that the sea in Malta is very safe and the worst that could happen was seeing a jellyfish. So i dicided to swim. German went in with me and we talked for about 30 mins and then started talking where to go that night as a date. We decided to go to Gozo, an other island next to malta.

"Angie we better get going because it'll be dark soon."

"Ok"

We went back to our hotel and had a shower. I put on some makeup on and arranged my hair. An hour later we where waiting to get on the ship to gozo!

Hi guys! So i decided to write about malta because it would be fun writing about the place where I live. I'M FROM MALTA! If you ever been to malta please comment! If you haven't check out some photosThanks for reading my book! Lya gys!
Sarah xxx