Chapter 21

You stood up and left the bathroom. Josie ran ahead of you.

What to do now?

Just go with it?

Forget what happened?

What else is there to do? Hate the only one you have right now? You could be dead, but you're not. Is that even a good thing?

"Y/N? Are you sure you are okay?"

"Hm? Oh Yeah, I'm fine... for now."

"Would you like to go out for a walk with me? Take your mind off things?"

You smiled, "Okay.".

It was... nice where you were. You wondered how long you would stay there. How long until you were found? How long would your relationship with him last?

"Y/N, I must speak with you about something."

"What now?"

"My work. I understand you have your opinions on it-"

"I appreciate you speaking to me about it but I understand you can't help it. Just... Keep it away from me please." You said.

"If that is what you want I will try."

He sounded...happy. 

His (now) cheerful voice made you smile a bit.

You managed to spot deer barely visible because of the trees.

"You think we'll stay living here forever?" you asked.

"If possible I don't see why we would leave, why ask?"

"Well with the berry bushes and some of the animals that come through here, it seems possible to survive and not... well... you know eat..."

His head turned towards the deer, "That's a good observation Y/N. This was a good place for us to come to."

You went silent for a moment. "Just... Promise you won't kill anyone unless necessary."

"I promise Y/N. And I intend to keep every promise to you Y/N."

You smiled. "Let's get back inside. Josie's probably losing her mind cause we left her."

(A/N: Hello friends! I am now going to mark this story as completed! Don't worry there is more to come either on this story or in a future sequel! But for now, this is the end. I also want to go back and edit past chapters. Keep an eye out. Have a good day.)