STRANGE

Time skip
In headquarters

Yn POV

As we went headquarters found I the same envelope in my cabin , someone might have put it before we came .

I opened the envelope
In envelope- what you are finding is ready hidden in your past. Reminisce your past to find the sinner

As I read it I am getting more confused , what past ?is there anything I don't know , I asked my team members and bts members to go back to house.

I was going home but I bumped into someone , I was going to apologise but he said something ...

Xxx- hi daughter looks like u are near the truth. All the best hope you succeed.

Yn- huh ? he was strange. Whatever.

At their mansion

She called all of them in the meeting room and told about the letter.

Amy- why didn't you tell about this letter before.

Yn- I thought it was not necessary.

Yuna - you should have told us.

Jin- let's leave that and check what is inside it .

Jk- what you are finding is hidden in your past.

Jh- it means that it is related to your past. Yn you told us you are adopted right?

Yn- yes

Jh- when were u adopted?

Roseline- I think she was 6

Suga- 6....(thinks about his sister but shrugs it off)

Rm- I think we should check something related to your past

Ava- yn didn't you had a box in which u have some old things

Yn- we should check it.(she goes and bring it and they found a beautiful necklace in it)

Yn- (stares at it) it is with me before I was adopted.

Suga- give it to me. (Looks at it for sometime then opens it)

Everyone- (gets shocked ) it's a pendrive

(They connect it to the screen )

(a man shows covered in blood.)

Man- yn my daughter, I am sorry that I was not able to stay with you and your brother, we love you a lot. I know someday you will surely find the truth. I will reveal it. I and your mom are Mafia king and queen with 6 other members in both team. I want to tell u that this position is very important and it should not go in wrong hands. This position can only be saved if the heirs of previous Mafia king and queens are united. U will find their pictures in our home in Busan. It was where everything started. And say sorry to your brother from my side for separating him from you.

[This is the address of the house. XXXXX)
As they read the address. Misoo and suga were shocked.