I LOVE YOU

Choi- I can say you fight pretty well but how will you save ur members .

Yn- then suddenly more men's came and started attacking on yn .

Choi - kill them all

Yn saw around her the scene and used her last plan. Suddenly many men's came inside and stood behind yn . Then she saw sky there and smiled . Sky smiled back at her .

Sky- Bow to your queen

All the men's bowed to yn . BTS , Girls  ,misoo and mr. Choi were confused. Amy smiled and stood behind her and bowed to her .

Choi- queen ?

Amy - No Mafia queen

Everyone was shocked what they heard .

Yn- Shocked ! I expected you must've known this but if you don't than let me tell u who i am one more time .
I am min yn the Mafia queen of this mafia world . I rule on everyone. You think you had won but no . Everytime I win and I will win .

Choi- well it is good for me I will kill u and ...

( Stopped when he saw Mr.kim aka V's father and Lee .)

Choi- Kim ? You survived

mr.kim - what you think You are going to easily win . You thought by killing us you can easily win the battle. You are very timid . Yn kill him .

Yn took her favourite weapon and shooted Choi in his legs .he groaned in pain . She shooted him on his another leg making him to scream in pain . Tears streamed down her cheeks continuously when she remembered how her mom dad were killed . She shooted him and he screamed in pain. Everyone was shocked to see how yn was killing him . She shooted him continuously yn's men were killing choi's men . Amy and Kai helped the members to treat their wounds.

Yn slit Choi 's throat with her favourite knife and stabbed him continuously . She was covered in the blood . He asked for mercy but she didn't .

Yn was all tired . She took the gun and shooted Choi one last Time . He fell on the floor . Only gunshots were heard .

She dropped herself on the ground and saw the dead bodies and blood everywhere . The worst nightmare of her became true . She killed innocent people but also took revenge of her mom and dad . She completed her promise . She saw Towards the direction of taehyung and smiled and hugged him she was crying When she noticed that mr. Choi was aiming the gun on Taehyung she came in the way and took the bullet which went to her heart .

She fell down on the ground . Taehyung grabbed her . She can only see that Kai and her men entered and took Choi and killed his other mens . She smiled and saw taehyung crying a mess.

V- yn please open your eyes look at your tae .

Yn- i am sorry for making you wait too long . I love you .

V- I love you too but promise me you are ..

Yn- shh ! don't cry you need to be strong for me . For your yn . promise me you will Take care of others . ( She said it with the pain and closed her eyes . )

V- wakeup yn !! Yn !! Yn !! You can't leave me alone here . I love you too please don't leave me ...

The smile never left her face . Sky came towards her and they all went to the ambulance v also went with him he never left her hand he was crying continuously. They reached the hospital she was in Operation theatre. The doctors told that she was in critical condition. She got many cuts and wounds and the bullet was near her heart which was a big risk for her life.