Interview

Anjali Open instagram and search #ShaRa it was full of their new pics and that video , she opened one video and was shocked to hear it , as what Aditi said is true...

The video ;

Raqesh : The love is still there , we still love each other...

Shamita : As I said the ShaRa thing put a lot of pressure on us , we plan to know each other in real world , we know about each other only in bb world , wanted to start it from friendship but u know the expected things doesn't happens...

Raqesh : U know we wanted to start from friendship but when we come out everything was just happening opposite of what we expected....

Shamita : U need to end a thing to start a new thing , so we started it from friendship ....

Raqesh : We ended it to start it from friendship and now we are Best friends ...

Shamita : And We are Best friends now , we share everything with each other ...

Interviewer : Want to say something to fans...

Raqesh : Just Want to say JE T'AIME ...

Shamita : JE T'AIME that's it...

The video ends Anjali got emotional seeing it , she keep quite for sometime Looking at the sky and her doorbell rings , she opens the door...

Boy : Anjali?

Anjali : Yes ...

Boy : There is a invitation card for u...

Anjali : For me , Thank u...

Boy : Welcome ma'am...

She come in and sit on sofa , was about to open the card but a call pop up on her phone , it was Sooraj ...

Sooraj : Hello Anjali...

Anjali : Yes Sir...

Sooraj : I hope u have got the invitation card??

Anjali : Yes , just got it right now...

Sooraj : Called u to say that u and Arjun are going to meet the couple tomorrow ,at 9 am...

Anjali : Sir place ?

Sooraj : Nargis Dutt Road opposite Alia and Ranbir House ,they buyed this few weeks ago ...

Anjali : Ok Sir will call u after the meeting them....

Sooraj : Ok Bye Anjali ...

Anjali : Bye Sir...

After this Arjun 's call pop up on her phone...

Arjun : Anjali ....

Anjali : Arjun , Hey why your sound is different...

Arjun : I have cold , I can't come to attent the meeting , so you need to go alone ....

Anjali : U should take rest , don't worry about the meeting I will handle it...

Arjun : I'm so sorry Anjali , I would have come if I can ....

Anjali : No need to say sorry , As I said I will handle , okay...

Arjun : Ok Bye and Thank u so much Anjali , thank u so much...

Anjali : Arjuuunnn  , bye....

After this she remembered that she promised Aditi she will call her after sometime... She Called Aditi...

Aditi : Hey was waiting for your call ...

Anjali : Sorry yaar got little busy with work...

Aditi : It's ok and did u see that video?

Anjali : Aditi I saw that video but let's not talk about it , please....

Aditi : I also don't want to talk about it , but there is a incident and I know u don't know about it...

Anjali : What is that ??

Aditi : I told u na , Few weeks ago Raq buy a car and Shams was spotted at Bandra in that same car....

Anjali : Yes ...

Aditi : Shams buyed a house at Nargis Dutt Road and Raq was spotted coming out of that house few days ago....

Anjali : They said in that interview na , that they are now best friends , so it's normal yaar...

Aditi : I Know yaar but just want to clear my thoughts with some so called u...

Anjali : Okay now go and sleep u need to go for work tomorrow ..

Aditi : And u too ....

Anjali : Aaa bye , good night...

Aditi : Good night....

Morning 8 am

Anjali getting ready for meeting and she saw the invitation card...

Anjali talking to herself ;

Ohhh I haven't seen the name of the celebrity couple , let's see it...

She sit on the sofa with the card and was about to open it but her doorbell rings , she opens the door and it was Surbhi....

Surbhi : U hasn't got ready u need to be there at 9 and its 8 now...

Anjali : Diii I'm ready was having my coffee will leave after sometime...

Surbhi : Okay and all the best...

Anjali : Thank u diii...

Anjali took the card and put it in her bag and locks the door... She sit in her car and start her way towards Nargis Dutt Road ...

She saw the building of couple , she parks the car , and was about to get into the building , she saw a car parked there , Anjali thought ;

I have saw this car somewhere but where ???

She goes near to the driver who was standing there to ask about it...

Anjali : Excuse me , can u tell me who is the owner of this?

Driver was about to say it but he saw his sir standing behind her...

Driver : Ssssiiiirrrr....

Anjali : I want to know his name... Please say it...

Driver tell her from his eyes to look back...
And when Anjali turned the file in her hand fall down , she sit to put it up and a lady coming towards her , Anjali look at the lady from bottom to top and was hell shocked seeing that lady's face....

Thank u for reading ❤️❤️❤️ , comment your review , will post the next part soon.....