Memorable Day

Anjali goes to room to do the idea given by her Dii....

She sits in front of the mirror and says;

From where should I start , from morning or after seeing them , ahhh it's so difficult , ok I will start it after I entered in the building.

Ok I entered the building and

parks my car , and was about to get inside the building at that moment I saw a car parked there , I thought ;

I have see this car somewhere but where ???

I goes near to the driver who was standing near the car , to ask about it...

Anjali : Excuse me , can u tell me who is the owner of this?

Driver was about to say it but he saw his sir standing behind me...

Driver : Ssssiiiirrrr....

Anjali : I want to know his name... Please say it...

Driver tells me from his eyes to look back...
And when I turned the file in my hand fall down , I sit down to pick it up and saw a lady coming towards me , I look at that lady from bottom to top and was hell shocked seeing that lady's face....

Aaaaannnndddd yyyyooooouuu know who was that lady....

It was SHAMITA SHETTY , THE SHAMITA SHETTY... OMG  , at that moment seeing her coming , I was standing there like a satute , she come near me and says ;

Shamita : Anjali right?

Anjali : Y..Y...Ye.sss Ma'am.

Shamita : It's 9am , you are very panctual , I like it...

If u r panctual then she is impressed , right Shetty ?

Voice come from my right side , I Just turned right side and saw a handsome guy standing there and smiling....

Aaaaannnnndddddddd ittttt was RAQESH BAPAT , THE RAQESH BAPAT...

Shamita : Then how I got impressed by u Mr. Bapat?

Raqesh : There is a difference between love and impression Shetty ...

And they have a cute eye lock after this... Seeing this I was standing like a satute 🙂
I thought ;

Is this for real or am i dreaming ?

Shamita : Ahh Anjali , why r u standing here come inside...

Raqesh : Yay come Anjali come...

Anjali : Yes sir , ma'am . I want to make a call , can I?

Shamita : Sure ... We are waiting inside...

Anjali : Thank u ma'am...

They both smiles and starts walking towards their House by holding hands .....

I was about to make the call but got freezed there seeing them holding hands...

I said to myself ;

Is this a dream or they are for real.
What the hell just happened here oh god I can't believe it , it means ShaRa is that celebrity couple. How can that happen ?

My eyes started filling with tears , I started smiling wide and then their manger called me to come inside... I wipes my tears and goes inside...

I gets inside the house

I don't know why but I was getting bbott Vibes seeing them , they was talking something and then they saw me ...

Shamita : Ohh Anjali , come sit here..

Raqesh : Anjali come why r u standing outside...

I smiles, gets inside the house and sit on the sofa...

Shamita : Anjali first we want to say thank u for making such a beautiful design for our wedding ...

Raqesh : And also keeping our this wedding thing a secret...

Anjali : It's our duty sir ma'am to make u happy...

And then they said

Let's have a tea first then talk about the wedding plans

I dont know what the hell was happening with me , was shocked like hell but I was successful in controling my emotions ....

After .....

Suddenly her phone rings , it was Sooraj sir's call , she picks it up...

Sooraj : Hello Anjali ...

Anjali : Hi sir , I was about to call after sometime...

Sooraj : How was your meeting with them?

Anjali : A..A.... It was good sir , they loved our plan...

Sooraj : Oh thank God , was so worried about it .... And Anjali only 3 days left , so we need to make it a successful one...

Anjali : We can and we will make it a successful one sir...

Sooraj : Ok Anjali bye ....

Anjali : Bye sir...

Call ends

Where did I end it... ahhh having tea , all the moments I saw there remand me of bbott , I was all going Awww , so cute , beautiful ...
And....

Then her doorbell rings. I opened the door it was Surbhi di . She come with the medicine for me ..

Surbhi : Here is your medicine , eat it and sleep ...

Anjali : But Dii...

Surbhi : No but eat it , uncle said that sleep is the most important thing ...

Anjali takes the medicine and sleeps....

Sorry guys for this small part but promise next one will be a long one...

Thank you everyone for reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️ . Comment your review about it ❤️☺️