سبعة

|California,San Jose||February 22,2020||5:32 pm|

|February 22,2020|
|5:32 pm|

"We been playing games all day, can we get some candy" Siani asked hugging on Lei arm trying to convince her now is the time for candy.

"Yeah hea" Lei spoke getting money out her purse.

"No Lay keep your money I got a job now remember" Sia told her pushing her hands back towards her purse.

Solei work as a Server at The Cheesecake Factory,this was her very first job and the pay was good so she's hoping everything continue to go good.

"Yeah I keep forgetting you need us to come with you" Lay asked linking her arms with Von.

" No I wanna surprise you with my choice" Siani smiled waking towards the candy shop.

"Alright"

Solei turned around looking towards Von who was already looking at her. "Can you take my picture please" Lei asked taking her phone out her purse.

Von just nodded his head taking her phone out her hand. "Go get on that bike over there"Von nods his head towards the Super Bike 3 motorcycle game.

"Von really" Lei asked chuckling a little walking infront of him.

"Yes phat girl" Von spoke snapping the pic before she got on. "Bub I wasn't ready"

Von shrugged his shoulders before snapping more pics as Solei began to pose.

"Thank you boo" Solei spoke walking towards his kissing his cheek as she took her phone looking at the pictures.

"Gang, I see why you got 12 cavities" Von spoke making Solei turn her head around looking at Siani.

"Siaaaaaa" Le dragged with her mouth opened can't believe what her sister den ordered.

"What Lei" Siani asked eating some of the candy off the plate not paying attention to anyone.

Everyone walked by with wide eyes cant believe that she actually has that big ass thing of candy.

"Your stomach is gon be hurting so fucking bad Sia" Lei told her waking towards her taking a gummy ring off the top.

"That's type 7 diabetes" Von laughed making a luh joke pushing Siani walking towards the candy shop, knowing Solei she always wanted one.

Solei and Siani followed behind Von wondering where he's going. "Let's go get me one" Lei voiced grabbing onto Von hand.

Von chucked shaking his head, " I knew you was going to ask"