Holiday crush

(Female reader)

Brady's pov
Tristan and I planned a Trip to Paris.Since its Easter and we had planned this holiday trip,we already had our stuff packed and we were ready to go.
We called an uber to my house and brought our stuff in front of the house.
As soon as our uber arrived we get in and said our destination. The NC airport!!
Eventually we arrive,I pay the Uber driver and Tristan got our stuff out of the trunk.
We headed in the airport and went through security . After a few hours the plane arrives. Everyone makes there way through the plane trying to find there seat's. Me and Tristan found our seat's and sat down.

~After a few hours~

Right now I just woke up from my nap and took out my phone. Tristan was still sleeping so i didn't make much noise. I look through the pictures i had in my gallery. A bunch of them were me and Jacob and Tristan, A couple with Miguel and a few with Mason. I looked at a pic of Tristan and I but I soon heard someone saying..

T-Damn the black hair dude is so hot god damn!!

I immediately know who it is . Of course it's Tristan.

T-Btw our hotel room is right in front of a cafe so we can stop there for coffee in the morning.

Me-That's great, yk I love a good cup of coffee in the morning.
T-and..
Me-and what?
T-maybe this time you're going to get a holiday crush!!
Me-I will not, i never do
T-your wired man ,everyone had a holiday crush.EVERYONE!!
Me-im not that type ig...

Soon after our conversation,the pilot started speaking.

Pilot-We are going to land in about 15min so please put in your seatbelts and prepare for the landing.Thank you.

We did as we were told and talked about random stuff until we landed.

~~skip till they get into there hotel and go to the Eiffel Tower~~

T-Yoo this is crazy
Me-i know right! Its so-

My eyes soon landed on a (/your/hair/color/) girl. She was gorgeous. The way her hair flew in the wind, her eyes that were glued on the view in front of her.
I start forgetting everything.
Forgetting the time,place,and the sentence i didn't finish that my friend was still waiting on my to finish and after I didn't finish he looked at what i was looking and realised i was looking at a girl.

She then turned around and spotted me.
We made eye contact for a hot min and then her friend takes her wrist and they go away.

T-soo..she's hot
Me-What
T-Not my time but her friend is
Me-WHAT
T-I saw u staring at her..
Me-Whatever dude let go...

T-let's go to that café.
Me-Sure

We took some pictures and go to the café.
We entered it and go sit down. Tristan looked over my shoulder and gasp's.
Then a huge smile appears on his face.

T-wait here!!
Me-why?

I look over my shoulder and everything stop's. Tristan walked over to her. The girl i saw a minute ago. Wtf is he saying to her and why is she laughing?
She stands up and walks over to my.

??-Hey in Y/n..and uhm I've heard you finde me pretty?
Me-Uh..yea
Y/n- so here is my number I'm here for 2 weeks but i live in NC.
Me-so do I!!
Y/n-Great so after this trip we can get to know each other, i would love to do it now but me and my friend don't meet that often.
Me-Yea i -i get it have fun I'll text u..
Y/n- wait.. what's your name?
Me-Brady
Y/n-ok bye Brady
Me-Bye y/n
She then walks to her friend and orders something.

T-see and now because of my fantastic mind i got u a cute girlfriend.

When he said girlfriend i sort of blush.

Maybe we can be together..

A/n: Heyy so idk if i should do a part 2 of Family friend. Please tell me!!
Ily guys bye
-boo