Tristan's bestfriend

Y/n and Tristan were best friends for a long time. So u where often at his house.
And he was often at your.

But this one time Tristan had a friend over. His name was Brady. U though nothing of it and chilled with then for a bit until u left. Brady did think to much of u.
He saw u as a random girl that Tristan is friends with. That was so for a while until he started to look at u differently and soon after that he had a huge crush on u.

He started coming more often to Tristan's house only to see u. And if u weren't there he just chilled for a while with Tristan until he left. But when u where there he would try and talk to u as much as he can. He started laughing at every joke u made, started starting at u. You caught him multiple times but u find it cute.

Tristan soon picked up on what he was doing and told him to stop simping over u. Did he listen? Nope! Did he try to listen? Nope!

One day both u and Brady forgot something at Tristan's house.
So both of u went to his house not knowing both of u where coming.

U parked ur car and entered the house.
Tristan gave u and extra key just in case.

Brady hopped tristan's mom was home.
Or at least someone who can open the door for him. Lucky for him, someone was home. You. His crush.

When he entered the house he felt nervous. He has never been alone with u.

Y/n- hey Brady!!
B- hey y/n
Y/n- what u doing here?
B- picking up something, u?
Y/n- same
B- cool
Y/n- hey uhm not to sound wired but do u want to hang out?
B- YES! , i mean sure yea
Y/n- cool , let's go!

They both had a lot of fun and will for sure hang out more. And not only hang out.

A/n again a very short one but i published 2 images in one day witch is a lot for me.
Btw I had this image in mind for Mason bc he has a sister. And im thinking of making a book for another tbp cast member. Tell me if i should or not!

-boo