Heartless Dominant- Darya & David

WARNING: This contains degrading, bdsm and sex

Hello, My name is Darya. I've been a submissive for 2 years, my Dom's name is David.

David loves my hair, every time we do anything my hair is included. My black hair reaches to my breasts, yes it isn't long but I prefer it that way.

"Darya come here." David asks as he sits on the kitchen island with his laptop open. He's not wearing a single peice of clothing which is normal. As I'm his submissive I'm prohibited from wearing any clothes within this house.

I sit on David's lap and await his next words.

"I know how much you love your hair and I love it so much too but unfortunately, it's that time where we now have to shave it. Bare. It's stated in the contract." He said running his hands in my thick locks. Tears started to well up in my eyes, I didn't want to shave my head. Its what made my beauty.

"David p-please don't s-shave m-my h-head." I begged sobbing loudly pushing my head into his hard chest. "I know baby but rules are rules."

He stood up and me picked me up cradling me as I clung to him crying. "We have to do it now."

David carried me through a door, into a large windowless room which included soundproof walls. In the corner there was a barber setup. It had the classic red chair, clippers, scissors, comb, a spray, straight cut razors, shaving cream and many more. In front of the chair there was a large mirror.

My eyes turned to the other corner and by this time David had put me down. There was a pair of shackles attached to the floor and another hanging from the ceiling.

Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist and I knew who it was. David's breath trickled my ears and his deep voice rumbled into my ear "sit in the red chair now". And he let me go. Hesitantly I walked over to the leather chair and sat down.

The cool leather hit my butt immediately making me flinch. Looking through the mirror I could see David reaching for the comb and he tugs at my ponytail pulling off the hair tie as he stood behind me. "Mmm, I think we should wash you hair first." He said and let out his hand and I grabbed it.

He led me to this basin that was in the left corner and made me sit. Clumping up all my hair at once, he threw it into the basin making me lean back and relax.

It wasn't the most comfortable but I just had to deal with it.

The tap turns on and David hand immediately starts massaging my scalp and his fingers fiddles through my bangs swooping it back with the rest of my hair. After 5 minutes of wetting my hair and giving it a massage he squeezes out shampoo into his palms and starts rubbing it into my thick black hair.

Davids long dainty fingers scrubs through the heavy hair. Massaging my scalp as well. "Mmm- p-please." My voice squeaks out due to how alluring the feeling felt. I could feel my sex getting wetter each second. "You like that?" I heard David's voice from behind. "Y-yes."

Instantly there was a slap on the side of my head. "Yes what?" Master said roughly pulling my soapy hair along. "Master." My mouth moaned out. "Good. Well this feeling won't last forever. Soon all this- will be gone." He said laughing while picking up my hair.

Immediately I started crying, sobs quietly.

"Oh please Darya. Stop crying." Master complained but I didn't stop. "If you don't stop, I'll shave everything but your bangs and you'll have a mandatory shave every week for a month. How does that sound?" Unfortunately I couldn't stop crying instead my cry's got louder.

"Well you'll now be bald for a month except for your bangs. For disobeying me you'll have your eyebrows shaved off for a month. No wigs and no makeup. Do you understand my slut?" He said pulling me up as the hair wash has now finished and we walked over to the dreaded red chair.