𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘

WELCOME TO "FORTRESS"

_____________________
I have decided to share all my ideas in my head in hopes that you will find time to write them out!
____________________

RULES!

i. PLEASE BE KIND!

If you demand a plot or come after me for not giving it to you, you will end up on my blacklist. 

ii. NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

These are plots I have worked hard on, and I want to make sure that they are well taken care of. Do not attack others if they get the plot before you. I will decide whether or not you get the plot.

iii. TIME LIMIT*!
You only have three weeks to post the first chapter. It has to be either the prologue or chapter one. It can't be characters or anything like that. If you don't post it in that time, I will give you a nudge, and if five days later you still haven't posted it I will be taking it back. If I take it back and you try and post it, I will ask you to take it down. If you don't take it down within two days you will be added to my Blacklist.

iv. CHANGES.

If you would like to change something about the plot, comment on the chapter what you would like to change. If you don't have my permission you are not permitted to change anything.

v. PAYMENT*!

For payment, you must give me credit for the plot in the description and in the first chapter of the story. You must follow me permanently and read the first chapter of City of Darkness and Desperation. If you are requesting for a second time, add this story to your reading list + credit. If you're requesting for a third time all you have to do is give me credit. If you're a VIP, all you have to do is follow me and give me credit.

vi. NO STEALING.

I feel like this is a pretty obvious rule but I'm just going to say this one time: NO STEALING. I have worked hard on these plots and taken time out of my day to make these for you.

vii. THREE PLOTS PER THREE MONTHS*.
You may only get three plots every three months, and I will be keeping track. It depends on how you use those plots. If you request and acquire three plots in a week, you only have three weeks to post the first chapter for all three.

viii. REQUESTS*.
If you have a story idea that you want me to make a plot for, please PM me the title, description, summary, additional notes, love interest (if there is one), and face claim(s).

ix. BLACKLIST.
If you are on my blacklist, you cannot request a plot ever again. Don't do anything you shouldn't be doing and you'll be fine.

x. ONLY REQUEST ON THE CHAPTER*.
If you attempt to PM me for a plot, you will be ignored. Request on the chapter. I will reply to your comment saying whether or not you have gotten this plot.

xi. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE PREVIOUS WRITING EXPERIENCE!
I know many of you come here for your first story, so you don't have to have previous writing experience. I do ask that you write at least 5 chapters before you give up on the story.

xii. VIPs
VIPs may request as many plots as they want and are a priority. They will get any plots they request. I will add you to the VIP list if I see fit. Any * I put next to the rules are ones VIPs can ignore.

xiii. FOLLOW ALL MY RULES.
If you don't follow my rules, I will remind you to follow them and if you don't, you will be added to my Blacklist.

_____________________

VIP LIST!

jaggedwingauthor16 pinecone_rosewater theresatk Lavender1958 Fantasyflyer569 Robyn_Chicken FishTeeth0 SpiritualDove123
_____________________

BLACKLIST!

NONE (HOPEFULLY IT STAYS THAT WAY)

_____________________