16 - Taeho

Anya going to bed so early is a bit of a disappointment. After the call, I was actually looking forward to eating with her. She's been good company so far and hearing about her first day in college would have been fun.

After I finish my meal I take my time cleaning up the kitchen before heading off to bed. My mind keeps drifting back to this morning's incident, and I can't understand what made me butt in. Why did I act so possessively? I realize now that guy didn't push her, it was an accident, and I was the one who overreacted.

This day has exhausted me. All I want now is a hot shower. Then I remember the fixture in my suite hasn't been working properly. I make a note to get it fixed in the morning before heading to the larger guest bathroom.

***

I turn the water on to the rainfall setting and drop my head forward, so it hits my upper back. It washes some of the tension from my shoulders, but as I relax my thoughts return to Anya. Only this time, it's not about this morning.

I picture her blue eyes piercing through the darkness beyond the bathroom door. The mental image is so real, that I wonder if I left the bathroom door open. I can't tell through the steam on the shower glass, but I doubt I'd be that forgetful. Even so, I pretend she's there, watching me, standing just beyond this large bathroom. The glass is misted but it leaves little room for privacy.

The droplets trickle down my body and I feel my cock twitch. It's her sweet scent again floating through the air, tantalizing my senses, and causing my body to ache.

In my fantasy, she's staring at me through the blur of steam. I lean one hand on the glass and bring down the other down to grip my shaft. I'm fully hard already. The thought of her watching me masturbate has my heart racing out of my chest. I gently slide my hand along my soapy cock as she brings her hand down between her legs, slowly hiking up her skirt.

I'm so turned on and she bites her bottom lip, anticipating the view of what's about I'm going to do next.

I've fantasized about other woman before but not often, and never with this much detail. Whereas my fantasies of Anya are so real. And I'm pleasuring myself more at thoughts of her than I dare to admit. I don't want to think about the ethics of this. I should be trying to breach the gap with my fiancée, picturing her, but for some reason, Eliza's not the one intoxicating me right now.

My heart races faster and my rhythm increases. The only thing hotter than this is if Anya was in this shower with me. I'd give anything to make her squirm.

My breathing deepens as her hands move faster. I watch her intently, matching her speed. The dim shadows play on her body as one hand moves to her breast—it makes me burn up. She gazes at me through half-closed lids, and the thought of her watching me from the dark hallway turns me on more than I thought possible. The image before my eyes is so real it's like she's actually there—like I'm no longer in control of my own mind.

I'm not going to last much longer. I can feel the intensity of my orgasm building in my core. My breathing has turned into moans and I can't stop myself from getting louder. I'm right there and all I can think about is thrusting deep inside, so I grip my cock for her. I want her to come with me so I lock my eye in her direction. She looks like she's about to burst when I suddenly feel myself erupt.

"Ah... Fuck..." I groan. I try to I steady myself while the rippling shockwaves chase through my body and I shoot my load on the glass, my cock pulsing, my abs flexing.

The feeling of euphoria has my head spinning and the hot temperature isn't helping.

When I finally come down from the high, I see the tips of her toes in the arc of light that's cast into the hallway. I wipe off a streak of steam from the shower walls and catch a movement. It's her disappearing into the shadows once again.

Jesus.

Did that just happen for real?

©Sky Mincharo