17 - Anya

It feels like I haven't slept for long before I wake up still fully clothed with a face full of makeup. I check the time on my phone and it's only 10:01pm. Sleep doesn't normally come this easily to me. Normally, I have to rely on meds, but since staying in this house, I haven't needed them. Maybe it's the scenery, the atmosphere, or could it be something else?

Since it's still early, I have time for a quick shower before hitting the sack properly. I make my way to the guest bathroom and stop short by the door when I hear the water running. The door's ajar, so I take a peek inside, only to get a full frontal of Taeho. His naked physique is glistening behind the steamed shower glass and I freeze. Holy shit. He's lean from head to toe, and with that kind of muscle definition, I can tell he works out diligently. Then I pull myself up short. Is my mind playing tricks on me? This can't be real, can it? Why did he leave the door open? Did he want me to see him?

Whatever brought me here, now I can't tear myself away. So, I stand rooted to my spot in the hallway as he lathers his body and sleeks back his jet-black hair.

Suddenly, his eyes lift, and he looks towards me. He leans one hand on the glass while the other drops to his crotch. I back up slowly, retreating into the shadows, and out of the direct light that's spilling from the bathroom. I only hope my pounding heart doesn't give me away. I try to rationalize the scene before me. The steam on the shower glass is making things ambiguous. Right. He's not doing what I think he's doing. But I see it, the movement as he takes one slow swipe of his cock. I hold my breath.

I'm so immediately turned on that I no longer care why I'm here to begin with, and when suddenly he opens his eyes and stares directly at me, I'm mesmerized. Oh god. My breath hitches and I'm under his spell. This is just like in my fantasy from the other night. My scruples mean nothing right now, and I let my body take over. My inner thighs ache at the sight in front of me. When I reach under my skirt to give myself release, he doesn't make any sign of acknowledgement—it's almost like he doesn't even see me.

Goosebumps run down my spine as I picture myself in the shower with him. He'd take me from behind, cupping my breast in one hand while slipping two fingers into me with the other. My hand slips between my thighs, and I pretend it's his. I thrust two fingers deep inside me, feeling how wet I am. God, this feels good. He watches me intently as I pick up the pace, and I can see he's matches my speed. He must know I'm watching him.

I should be embarrassed, ashamed even—I shouldn't be doing this at all. But my body wants this. I'm beyond the point of no return as my inner thighs burn hot underneath the palm of my hand.

I listen to him. His breathing is becoming ragged and I'm drowning in the pleasure of it. His deep moans make me even wetter, so that I'm dripping all over my fingers. I try to stay quiet, but I'm finding it hard to control my gasping breaths.

We're reaching our climax together—I can sense it—and the ecstasy I'm feeling overwhelms me. I pinch my nipple through my unbuttoned shirt and the pain sends delicious shockwaves throughout my body.

His moans are louder now and I gaze at him while we draw near our peak. I don't want this feeling to end just yet but...

It's too late.

I gasp loudly and he groans as we come together.

***

I'm lying on the bed catching my breath, still coming down from that unexpectedly intense experience just now. Did I really just watch him jerk off? And did I really let him watch me play with myself? Oh, god. I throw my hands over my eyes with embarrassment. The realization of what we just did dawns on me. Can I pretend this didn't happen? My irregular breaths and the lingering glow of my orgasm says—no.

Oh god. Why did I just do that?

©Sky Mincharo